***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few weeks ago it looked like the league was over. It's different now. They're dropping points, form crumbling and they look beatable.

Beat Hertz - by any means - and the mind games really begin. If (big IF) we manage a good run in and manage to take points from them in the OF games we can still win this league.

8 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Still part of me thinking we'll fuck this game up....hoping to be disproved and we're only 6 behind

Understandable after the hivs debacle.

I'm now leaning towards my usual pre-game optimism.

The problem lies more with McInnes and his merry band of bottlers. Don't see them doing anything other than laying down, rolling over and taking whatever the beasts want to shove up them.

Am I the only one fearing the mother of all meltdowns at 5pm? 

With regards this weekend - we are at home, so my confidence is fragile. Hearts are no mugs. Can we win? Of course we can. Will we? To be honest I wouldn’t put my house on it! 

Secondly, they rhats will maul the sheep on Sunday.

In short, if we are still 9pts behind them tomorrow evening then I’ll settle for that right now. 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Am I the only one fearing the mother of all meltdowns at 5pm? 

With regards this weekend - we are at home, so my confidence is fragile. Hearts are no mugs. Can we win? Of course we can. Will we? To be honest I wouldn’t put my house on it! 

Secondly, they rhats will maul the sheep on Sunday.

In short, if we are still 9pts behind them tomorrow evening then I’ll settle for that right now. 

We then would be 3 points betterthan the sheep if we win today its a win win for us.

26 minutes ago, Zulu said:

We then would be 3 points betterthan the sheep if we win today its a win win for us.

That's my point -you and many others have assumed we will win today. Dont get me wrong, i hope and 'think' we will win but it's that home record of ours...............

We have had some legendary meltdowns in here - if we dont win this afternoon then this one could top them all! 

Big test of character for this team today. We've crumbled so many times this season, particularly at home. Unbelievably we're still in the title race and have a massive chance to make a statement today. Need to thrive on the opportunity. 

Got to stop teams at ibrox just passing through our midfield,,  beating this mob just doesn't happen, we've got to make it happen, pressure pressure pressure all the way, dont care if its  one nil or five four go get the three points,,

Big game today. Start fast and intense and we'll be fine, revert to type and start as slow and ponderously as we often do at home and we'll take a point at best. 

Gutted McCrorrie isn't fit. No one else in our squad will give that rat bastard the steam train challenge he deserves. 

Hearts are fairy solid but don’t score that much. We score quite a few but are more often than not shite at the back.

Hopefully we doesn’t cancel each other out.

Fly out the traps and get a quick goal, fuck their game plan.

We owe the support a proper performance at home today. No fucking about, straight for the jugular early on and don't let up. Can't take us fucking up at home again. As for tomorrow, unfortunately I can't see the sheep taking anything from Savco, they just bend over for them at every opportunity.

Archived