***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, billym27 said:

it's too early. wait another half an hour or so. 

or for £6 you can give the money to the club and watch it on our website. rangerstv.tv

I am fucking brutal with anything related to computers or technology mate honestly. Canny even work out how to get a profile pic on here ? pure technophobe.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

If Cummings fails to become a starter then in my opinion he gets sent back to his club.

Nope if Cummings wants to stay he should be signed he has obvious talent just isn’t better than what we have.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He isn’t better than anyone starting so he hasn’t a reason to complain tbf

Just now, GersInCanada said:

If Cummings fails to become a starter then in my opinion he gets sent back to his club.

It's a tough one because if we play 2 strikers he will almost definitely be in the team and when Morelos inevitably leaves within the next 12 months he is suddenly a key player and our best striker. Like I say I'm happy with the team but I'd really like us to keep hold of Cummings, he could develop into a real good player for us and seems to have the mentality for big pressure games too.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Nope if Cummings wants to stay he should be signed he has obvious talent just isn’t better than what we have.

I laugh at the amount of people who picked Holt in their starting 11. Was never going to happen. Was always going to be the same team with maybe Alves replacing someone. I agree that Cummings will be getting pissed off but we are scoring from so many positions that he will just have to bide his time. He is definitely talented enough to start.

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He isn’t better than anyone starting so he hasn’t a reason to complain tbf

Cummings left Nottingham Forest because there was a lack of first-team opportunities .  If he isn't getting it here he'll undoubtedly go elsewhere and who can blame him.  Maybe parting ways is best for both parties in the summer since we can't give him what he needs.

not too confident with this one, hope we win any way we can and dump some pressure on celtic

i think their arse will start to collapse and fans will get on their back because the scum aren't used to being pressurised. after going out of europe, and us and the sheep getting close to them i think they'll crack

Archived