I’m the Leader of the Gang, I Am!

Virtuoso

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pathetic thread, blog and shit stirring. Though not surprising considering where it came from, and who posted it here.

Actually took the time to put together that pile of shitstirring shite :justno:

As bad as each other, then laughably trying to take the moral high ground.

Daviesleftpeg still a taig, or wanting to be a taig, posing as such with tricolour?

Did I mention Pathetic?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

The Gary Glitter reference is a fucking embarrassment if I’m honest. 

As for the rest of the bitch fest......

It's a fucking embarrassment of a blog and thread, and as said, doesn't surprise me in the least where it emanated from, or who posted it on here.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Pathetic thread, blog and shit stirring. Though not surprising considering where it came from, and who posted it here.

Actually took the time to put together that pile of shitstirring shite :justno:

As bad as each other, then laughably trying to take the moral high ground.

Daviesleftpeg still a taig, or wanting to be a taig, posing as such with tricolour?

Did I mention Pathetic?

he is actually another one of my mates :dance:

I don’t get these type of threads  they are weird as fuck  

I also read that blog and cannot fathom why someone would create it, reference a paedophile in context to our support and bitch like a wee bitch  about other Rangers related forums  

the OP certainly has a habit of this nature that’s for sure  

I quite like some of his stuff but I can't get away from the fact he posted a picture of a male model with a tricolour lol why?

If your going to pretend to be someone your not there's a million good looking cunts out there minus a tricolour ... strange creature but I do think some of his stuff is spot-on even if it's unpalatable for some.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t get these type of threads  they are weird as fuck  

I also read that blog and cannot fathom why someone would create it, reference a paedophile in context to our support and bitch like a wee bitch  about other Rangers related forums  

the OP certainly has a habit of this nature that’s for sure  

It's not the first time for such similar pish from this 'blogger'. 

Reads to me like shite from the Captain, his shitstirring, whinging style, but just a guess. 

It reeks of hypocrisy that the blogger is slating Rangers fans for shit stirring when the entire article is doing just that.

I've only been on RM for a couple of years only and have not been a member on any other forum. And yes, i do see some daft post and posters, myself included. Some points and posts i have made in the heat of the momemt (usually defeats) i look back on now and squirm. But all in all we are all Rangers fans. We all cheer together, we all hurt together and we all bleed blue together. It's like when you go to a game and the arsehole im front of you moans for 90 minutes and won't sit down. He's a prick, but he's our prick and he puts his hard earned prick money into our club.

We can't control what is said about us on FF or anywhere else for that matter, but we can control what we do/say and im sure FF also has it's 'good cunts'. Stop bashing the other site/fellow gers on here. An eye for an eye makes the world blind, but more importantly makes us look like tarriers.

The infighting is bad news for us as a support. I tried to log on yesterday to find we had been hacked so i went over to FF (not a member but had concerns and knew there would be info on the issue there) and the first few comments were disgusting. Guys more concerned about sticking the boot into this forum and slagging guys as opposed to the issue at hand. Their was of course some others who did post commenting on how it was poor that some were more bothered with bad mouthing RM. 

I was quite surprised at this tbh, it shows that at least online there is a divide and split of the fans. The tims will be loving this infighting and it is their aim to do this, their aim is being accomplished. C1872 for one reason or another is dividing the support not uniting it. It is rather worrying. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dingwall on FF last night was on about acting like in a proper manner if you're a Rangers fan :lol:

Fat hypocritical cunt. 

Dingwall is an imposter and a sponger and plenty of other things that probably can't be said in politeness 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Captain of Industry?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Just a guess, but judging by his posts on here, reads to me like the same shit stirring, whinging style.

Just a guess mind.

Daviesleftpeg is not written by CoI. The Davie in the bloggers name refers to Davie Cooper. You may not have heard of him as he died long before 2012.

Seeing as you're asking, though, CoI is in hospital this week undergoing chemotherapy. I'll tell him you and the Daily Record Rangers blogger were asking for him :happy: