John Beaton the ref for Saturday

eskbankloyal

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Spectre said:

It's pretty rare and almost exclusively folk that just aren't into football, which, if you're not into football you'd question why someone would want to be a referee. 

That said I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's a Rangers fan as when it's one of our own they seem to go out of their way to prove they aren't biased in our favour. 

I work beside a referee who says Beaton is definitely a blue nose and also work beside someone who has been on a Gers supporters bus with him so this is just another referee trying too hard to show his impartiality, like Madden. Watch Hamiltons pen v us on Sunday and you'll see Madden isn't giving it but appears to be guided by the linesman , then when you watch another view you see the linesmans view is blocked . In my opinion he was reacting to the Hamilton players protests and thinking it doesn't matter the game is won anyway and i get a penalty against Rangers on my CV. If you think I've the blue tinted glasses on the how about Walkers view that it wouldn't have been given in a tight game.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Morelos gets clotheslined by McGregor who is the last man, not a thing said. 

He clearly grabbed McGregor (who was adopting a mixed rugby tackle / superman style of defending) round the hands with his throat.

You need to take off your blue tinted specs and realise Morelos was lucky not to get sent off.

28 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So much paranoia in this thread I thought I was on kiddyfiddlers street,  ff all Scottish refs are shite move on

We keep hearing that. Almost as regularly as we are on the receiving end of questionable/unfathomable decisions.

I'll apologise in advance of my paranoia for Saturday which again will be merely shite refereeing that goes against us.

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

This cunt is a clueless Muppet who should be no where near any fuckan football match, how he gets away with pretending to be a top ref in this country is beyond me.

If he's a top ref then I'm a fuckan brain surgeon.

Can yo not spell it fuckin instead of fuckan? It reads like your from the east coast ffs.