Lennon praising the Benny victims

K.A.I

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Probably because he was asked specifically about the Bennell  as some of the victims were personal friends who it was happening to....and he wasn't asked at all about celtic.

Are you fucking serious 

if he had anything about him he could have mentioned in with it and said his heart goes out to them all 

it also begs the question of the media up here not asking the same questions about celtic 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Are you fucking serious 

Did you see the interview?  What I saw was he was asked about Bennell specifically and nothing else...unless I missed that bit.  He was there, maybe not directly affected but sure there would have been talk and rumour.  Did you expect him to volunteer sympathy for all victims of abuse and name some other clubs too?

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Are you fucking serious 

if he had anything about him he could have mentioned in with it and said his heart goes out to them all 

it also begs the question of the media up here not asking the same questions about celtic 

live court cases .yadda yadda yadda 

then anybody dare mention it after the cases will be a Rangers supporting point scorer 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Probably because he was asked specifically about the Bennell  as some of the victims were personal friends who it was happening to....and he wasn't asked at all about celtic.

That's funny I'd say it was because he's a two faced taig cunt, but hey believe what you want.

48 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Did you see the interview?  What I saw was he was asked about Bennell specifically and nothing else...unless I missed that bit.  He was there, maybe not directly affected but sure there would have been talk and rumour.  Did you expect him to volunteer sympathy for all victims of abuse and name some other clubs too?

Yes he could have. Most decent human beings would express their sympathy for all victims of abuse.

I half listened to it on Reporting Scotland and read it on page three of this thread:

While he was asked specifically about Bennell I still find it a bit ironic that he was willing to speak so freely knowing what has gone on at other clubs he has been at. Time will tell if he says the same about other people if new court cases prove them guilty.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

Yes he could have. Most decent human beings would express their sympathy for all victims of abuse.

And yet this thread was started purely because he never said anything about victims at celtic and celtic only, you'll have an issue with that then surely as well? ?

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And yet this thread was started purely because he never said anything about victims at celtic and celtic only, you'll have an issue with that then surely as well? ?

No this thread was started because he’s a wee hypocrite some victims mean more than others and has been said he walked into a caravan, back out and kept his trap shut he’s vermin like the rest of his kind yet there’s a small undertone from yourself and Coop that he’s done nothing wrong 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

For their bravery in coming out.

Strange he’s never said that about the celtic victims that recently came out 

why’s that?

Was thinking the same, what's worse they let the cunt back to abuse more,  

Time will catch up with them as Torbett will be up again for crimes he committed after Stein kicked his arse out the door and covered it up as his bosses ( The celtic board ) instructed.  

They can't sweep this under the carpet as it is UK wide and all those guilty of covering up should also be tried and sentenced. 

Hibs should also be hammered as there chairman at the time  admitted to a reporter friend off the record about Neeley and again no action was taken by Hibs who let him move to Ibrox without informing us was also a disgrace.  

Tixk tock for these bastards , but it's funny how the Catholic Church were allowed to move priests around who were abusing kids yet none of them got 31years and they are just as bad as Bennett.

A bheasts is a bloody bheast no matter which club he is at 

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No this thread was started because he’s a wee hypocrite some victims mean more than others and has been said he walked into a caravan, back out and kept his trap shut he’s vermin like the rest of his kind yet there’s a small undertone from yourself and Coop that he’s done nothing wrong 

Whilst I think Lennon is an odious creature and I'd happily kick the wee scroat from here to eternity, I think it's a new low to try and implicate him in the cover-up of abuse simply because he never said something in an interview that was about something else.  

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Whilst I think Lennon is an odious creature and I'd happily kick the wee scroat from here to eternity, I think it's a new low to try and implicate him in the cover-up of abuse simply because he never said something in an interview that was about something else.  

Didn't he walk in on someone being abused?

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is this fact? Where'd folk see this?