Class from Fraserburgh

jintybear

A really classy response out of the top drawer from one of senior football's minnows(no disrespect intended).  Hope they can track down those responsible and get the money back they have missed out upon.

Their senior colleagues could learn a lesson from this, and I for one wish Fraserburgh all the best for the future.

It just goes to show that the smallest of clubs have the largest degree of integrity and class .... 99%  of the shithead chairmen of the clubs who voted us out of the SPL top league should take a leaf out of the Fraserburgh chairman's book ...... I say they should but they never will .... scum the lot of them.

Well done Fraserburgh.

:UK:

46 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If the club every do pre season games in the Highlands again then Fraserburgh should be 1st on the list. Great gesture from them.  

17 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Unfortunate for them having to foot the bill when it wasn't really their fault. Would be decent if we sent up a development team in the summer for a pre-season game or something

This, or invite them down to Ibrox for a game pre season with them recieving a % of ticket sales

Classy and personal touch. I wonder how much of the offer for complimentary tickets comes from a place where he hopes that those sent a refund might choose not to cash the cheque. I feel a bit sorry for the club here, getting us in the cup is almost a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It's shite that counterfeit tickets have cost them.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

They'd earn about 3 quid, nobody's going to go to that

Well I would go just to applaud them for the manner in which they have dealt with this issue. It’s not like Elgin who printed more tickets than capacity. Fraserburgh have acted with a bit of class. 

16 hours ago, tannerall said:

Nice gesture from the wee club, outwith their control, but they take the hit, shame. 

I hope one of our board has sent them an equally polite and understanding letter, on behalf of our club and fans.

Nah, I hope Dave King sent them a picture of his cock and balls as a reply tbh. 

Class from a wee club like Fraserburgh. Compare that to dundee utd, that wouldn't reimburse us when the game got postponed at HT a few years back . 

Oh , and a wee thumbs up to Ross County too , for offering to give us training facilities had we stayed up there between the games .