Has rogers done a deal with desmond?

Thermopylae

It doesn't really make much sense to me that he's brought in 40 million from the champions league and yet seems happy to spend virtually none of it. Perhaps the deal with dermo was that he would get what is an eye watering sum in his pocket every year as long as he wasn't looking to spend any serious money on the team. If so then he's not the big septic man he would like the great unwashed to believe rather he's just hiding from the big time down side while lining his pocket in a league where up until now he's had no serious opposition 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

It doesn't really make much sense to me that he's brought in 40 million from the champions league and yet seems happy to spend virtually none of it. Perhaps the deal with dermo was that he would get what is an eye watering sum in his pocket every year as long as he wasn't looking to spend any serious money on the team. If so then he's not the big septic man he would like the great unwashed to believe rather he's just hiding from the big time down side while lining his pocket in a league where up until now he's had no serious opposition 

I presume that there is a financial reason why they have 30 million in the bank but are being pumped all over Europe. More money more bonus. 

22 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I presume that there is a financial reason why they have 30 million in the bank but are being pumped all over Europe. More money more bonus. 

According to nuremberger the septic board have folded the balance sheet into trophie shape and expect the fans to applaud it :mutley: