Greg Docherty

Lloyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynamic midfielder, missed not having one of them.

My man of the match, along with Goss. Covered every blade of grass, broke up play, drove the team forward, unlucky not to score, bullied their midfield all day with sheer power. Cochrane is a player but after Docherty put him on his arse a couple times in the first half he was anonymous. 

Excited to see how he develops, only 21 & Goss only 22. Both running the show yesterday. We need to do all we can to get Goss permanently. 

2 hours ago, PRW. said:

Dynamic midfielder, missed not having one of them.

My man of the match, along with Goss. Covered every blade of grass, broke up play, drove the team forward, unlucky not to score, bullied their midfield all day with sheer power. Cochrane is a player but after Docherty put him on his arse a couple times in the first half he was anonymous. 

Excited to see how he develops, only 21 & Goss only 22. Both running the show yesterday. We need to do all we can to get Goss permanently. 

I'd love for us to sign Goss permanently. You can see by his Twitter he's loving life up here. All depends on QPR though. Im sure Les Ferdinand is on record saying he's not going anywhere permanently as they rate him highly.

On 24/02/2018 at 23:45, orange&blue92 said:

Great player, box to box tenacious midfielder who give his all. Future captain imo

I have stated on numerous threads. What we needed badly was a real box to box player. Like Stuart McCall or Alex MacDonald. Looks like we may have found one. No doubt potential future captain either him or McCrorie.