Starting to look an outfit

born a blue nose

We have 4 players on loan so and we need to try to sign them permanently or find alternatives in the summer.  I doubt we'll. e able to keep Goss which is a real shame.

I agree with the OP regarding a CAM because it looks like Windass has no competition in that position.  If he's have a shite game there there needs to be another option.  

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We have 4 players on loan so and we need to try to sign them permanently or find alternatives in the summer.  I doubt we'll. e able to keep Goss which is a real shame.

I agree with the OP regarding a CAM because it looks like Windass has no competition in that position.  If he's have a shite game there there needs to be another option.  

Cummimgs could play there behind Morelos I'd say

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dorrans in there?

This was just the sort of game that we would gave ended up losing 1-2 before Xmas.    A bit more control with the finishing and we would have had half a dozen.   Tidy at the back apart from a brief spell in the first half.   Fod didn’t have much to do but did what he had to do well.

We need...

-a centre back of the same quality as Cuellar/Bougherra 

-a full back - John & Tav are good but Hodson is gash but he’s who we are relying on if the other two get injured.

-Sign Goss maybe on loan for another year if we can’t sign him permanently. If not another CM of similar quality.

-a Winger of the same quality as Vladimir Weiss

-Sign Murphy permanently.

-Sign a striker maybe Cummings if he impresses the rest of the season.

If we do that we will be a great side although it’s easier said than done signing players of a similar quality to Weiss/Cuellar/Bougherra.

18 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Murty and JN must take huge credit, we have had so much on and off the field shit for do long its a strange feeling to be optimistic.

That was quality today.

That'll be apart from Windass. Again, he disappears against better opposition.

The one thing he lacks in spades is what Murphy has loads of, composure. That and a spine. A human frailty in reverting back to type. Hope to fuck someone has the bottle to buy him at the end of the season. Expect the easily offended along soon on that score.

Cummings and Morelos, who also poor today, but he at least has bottle and Cummings better technical ability, if ever he gets a chance to show it.

Back line did fine overall but Candias, Goss, Docherty, Murphy all day long.

Hertz keeper is a good un.