***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It wouldn’t bother you? 

I tagged you because you’re a good unionist too 

The flag is still my flag - it is made up of the flags of 4 countries - one of which is my flag. Now I have an opinion that my country is best served by non London rule - which is my democratic right - but even iwhen we get ‘independence’ the most likely scenario is that the 4 nations would still have very strong bonds and even if not the queen will still be our queen. I know these realities are a struggle for some but that doesn’t make it less so. 

Impressive win and looking like the best team assembled since the financial troubles. We're looking as best prepared as possible for the OF game.

Glad to see the players were unimpressed with their 2nd half performance.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The flag is still my flag - it is made up of the flags of 4 countries - one of which is my flag. Now I have an opinion that my country is best served by non London rule - which is my democratic right - but even iwhen we get ‘independence’ the most likely scenario is that the 4 nations would still have very strong bonds and even if not the queen will still be our queen. I know these realities are a struggle for some but that doesn’t make it less so. 

Naw

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Impressive win and looking like the best team assembled since the financial troubles. We're looking as best prepared as possible for the OF game.

Glad to see the players were unimpressed with their 2nd half performance.

Hearing Murty say that in the interview made me smile.

In the past we have criticised the team for being 2 up then taking foot off the gas. Now we have the team pissed off when they are only 4 up and not gelling as well for the last 30mins.

12 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Well that’s the 4th league win in a row  monkey off our back

12 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So we need to beat savco to get the 5th win in a row ?

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He didn’t say league wins he just said “wins”. 

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Independence is the stuff of make believe  but at least be honest with the terminology and call it what it is which is separation

47 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Independence is the stuff of make believe  but at least be honest with the terminology and call it what it is which is separation

Potatoe potatoe - this is NOT the place for this debate but so many ‘unionists’ support the leave (eu) campaign using the same arguments they would deny to us ‘independence’minded folk - go figure.

anywAy I enjoyed last nights game and there’s a real buzz about the team now. 

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You're such a joker, mate. 

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No St David flag in the UF, so 3 countries.

Archived