The sheep are a disgraceful joke

Loyaleastend

I was fucking dancing when he turned us down and to think we could have paid £1m for the tit,   They should have pressed celtic much further up the park in 2 or 3's not allowing them to stroke it about for  fun.  Really poor celtic team and keeping Pedro to start the season has cost us dearly as we should be above them 

On 25/02/2018 at 20:25, Loyaleastend said:

They raise their game against us and consider that the apex of their season , what a clueless and / or apathetic cunt Mcinnes is. 

They used to raise their game against us, now they can't seem to be arsed at all.

On 26/02/2018 at 11:59, Iron Proddy said:

How on earth are they perceived as a bigger club than the Edinburgh ones at this point ?

That is a shocking record. 

I read somewhere that hibs have actually have a better record at Ibrox than celtic in the last think it was either ten or 15 years.

52 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Actually want them to go through as I want to get them in the semis, they bottle it in Glasgow every fucking time.

Yes I had thought about that mate and you are correct they would probably be an easier option than Killie, but still had a wee chuckle at them only getting the draw. 

We just need to make sure we do not make any mistakes tomorrow.

I know the stats aren't supporting it however I believe that club from the support to the players raise their game against us - just because we are beating them doesn't prove they aren't trying harder or keener to get a result.  

Perhaps not - what isn't up for dispute is they are absolute cunts.

7 minutes ago, markem said:

I know the stats aren't supporting it however I believe that club from the support to the players raise their game against us - just because we are beating them doesn't prove they aren't trying harder or keener to get a result.  

They are on record as saying their players are treated as heroes in Aberdeen if they get a result against us.

8 minutes ago, markem said:

We're their biggest rivals, why wouldn't they?