Big Eck doing the business already

Iron Proddy

I know many fans hate the national team, or don't really care for the national team but there's a fair chance over the next few years we could have a fair chunk of players playing. Guys like McCrorie, Docherty, Jack, Cummings, Holt, Bates, Murphy, Martin, Dorrans etc have real chances of being involved. McCrorie and Docherty in particular will be mainstays IMO and Murphy should easily be in contention given his recent form..............

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

For Scotland though. 

It’s actually a really shite number when you take in the fact it’s for Scotland 

I know what you're saying mate, just pisses me off that a cunt like him can have more caps than players such as Davie Cooper and Sandy Jardine for instance. I know it's a different era and different quality, but records will show that no mark as having achieved more 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 22:43, Laudrup1984 said:

Murphy should easily be in contention given his recent form..............

Doesn't Ryan Fraser play left-wing for Scotland?  I don't watch them but he's a cracking player.  I think Cummings has a chance of being called up especially with Griffiths injured but his lack of game time at Rangers wont be helping his chances.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Doesn't Ryan Fraser play left-wing for Scotland?  I don't watch them but he's a cracking player.  I think Cummings has a chance of being called up especially with Griffiths injured but his lack of game time at Rangers wont be helping his chances.

Fraser has only made 2 sub appearances for Scotland. For Bournemouth he generally plays left side but can play either side.

Scotland started the campaign with the likes of Ritchie, Forrest and Burke left side, then went with Snodgrass, Morrison, Armstrong, Bannan left side in differing formations. Phillips has been the main left sided player of late but he was pretty poor in his last few games. Christie played left side in the Netherlands game though. Fraser came on as a sub.

If the thumb is out it really does leave you very little options. Martin, S Fletcher? Fuck you then need to start looking at Simon Murray or McBurnie? Not many striker options, off the top of my head anyway so yeah Cummings is right in amongst it! They tried Phillips up top but again he wasn't great there either.

8 hours ago, SheriffHood said:

I know what you're saying mate, just pisses me off that a cunt like him can have more caps than players such as Davie Cooper and Sandy Jardine for instance. I know it's a different era and different quality, but records will show that no mark as having achieved more 

Depends how success is judged. The records will show Brown as having never played at a major international tournament whereas Jardine and Cooper both have.