press conference

soulboy

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

What else could he have said? It was a loaded question in the hope he would say something controversial,did you want him to act like a Tim?

I imagine he could have said I'm not here to talk about the scums captain.

They love their "loaded questions" however too often our managers (not just GM) show them too much respect. GM makes players watch match videos and analyzes their performance, he should start himself watching a few Jock Wallace interviews, he'd learn from them.  

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gushing Praise for Brown he's done well for the team he supports right enough.:megaanguish:

Of all the positive things he said during that presser - including turning the Lego question back to us saying it’s an opportunity for a Rangers player to nab that position - you decided to say something snidey. 

Deary me 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Of all the positive things he said during that presser - including turning the Lego question back to us saying it’s an opportunity for a Rangers player to nab that position - you decided to say something snidey. 

Deary me 

Oh I didn't know I had to be Positive when a Rangers Manager Praises a scum captain.

Think Murty handles the press very well, he can stick in a wee put-down without actually saying the guy who asked the question is a wank, there was no way he was going to say anything derogatory about Brown, even if he wanted to.