Simon Ferry

G.E.C.

8 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

His reference to Ian Ferguson is exactly what's required if we are to overtake these cunts. Rangers need to find another Fergie to drive this team on .Somebody to get tore in to his teammates when they are under performing.  

Hoping that could be Doc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 21:20, StirlingBear72 said:

Numan's interview was enjoyable. Cracking sense of humour. 

The last time I seen AN was in George square last year when he was asking me why the parking meters weren’t working as he looked late for an appointment. I never knew (Jock did) but it wasn’t until I jumped my train and realised it was because it was after 6 lol 

pointless info but though I would share ☺️

AN was a class act ???

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The last time I seen AN was in George square last year when he was asking me why the parking meters weren’t working as he looked late for an appointment. I never knew (Jock did) but it wasn’t until I jumped my train and realised it was because it was after 6 lol 

pointless info but though I would share ☺️

AN was a class act ???

That's brilliant! Jock did indeed.

• 1 month later...

Really enjoyed Super Ally’s interview. Gives an interesting view of admin/liquidation and how he and Kenny McDowall we’re kept in the dark.

The guy really holds the club close to his heart.

changed my opinion of it all. 

Also some great stories about the 9 in a row era.

1 minute ago, gersandy said:

Really enjoyed Super Ally’s interview. Gives an interesting view of admin/liquidation and how he and Kenny McDowall we’re kept in the dark.

The guy really holds the club close to his heart.

changed my opinion of it all. 

Also some great stories about the 9 in a row era.

Did he talk about the wind and the karaoke? 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Brilliant memories watching that. Some of my best times watching Rangers had Super Ally banging them in. 

Anyone struggling watching us just now should watch that interview - it will remind you of who we actually are. 

That’s what I thought. Listening to some of the memories from 9 in a row was great. Some of the younger fans in their 20s that don’t remember 9 in a row should watch.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Brilliant memories watching that. Some of my best times watching Rangers had Super Ally banging them in. 

Anyone struggling watching us just now should watch that interview - it will remind you of who we actually are. 

Should show to our shitebag team then