Napoli

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Alongside City are playing the best football in Europe at the moment. Just made it 10 wins on the trot.

Some of the goals they have scored lately have been incredible.

Love watching Mertens. Looking forward to see him and de Bruyne for Belgium at the World Cup.

Mertens 66/1 for top scorer get on it.

I got James Rodriguez at 100/1 the last one and Forlan at 50/1 2010 so I see myself as a World Cup tipster so it's worth a fiver!

Hope Napoli win the league they play some great stuff 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That’s a fair enough shout

Well no it's no ,Man City have scored 14 more goals than Liverpool, conceded 12 less and are 15 points clear with a game in hand over Liverpool.

So what are they better at attacking or  defending ? racking up the points ? which one.

1 hour ago, bgally said:

Well no it's no ,Man City have scored 14 more goals than Liverpool, conceded 12 less and are 15 points clear with a game in hand over Liverpool.

So what are they better at attacking or  defending ? racking up the points ? which one.

I think he means in terms of pretty on the eye attacking.

The best team I’ve seen at lightning quick passing football was Arsenal between 2005-2009 and they won fuck all.

On 27/2/2018 at 10:14, bgally said:

:lol:

Talk about blowing a post to bits