Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

When he scored his hattrick he done a random salute (or looking into crowd), had a cheeky cunt of a smile then bounced about with Halliday like cocky 20 year olds on their first lads holiday to Ibiza.

Who was the last player we had with that much genuine cockiness that other fans hate?

15 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

When he scored his hattrick he done a random salute (or looking into crowd), had a cheeky cunt of a smile then bounced about with Halliday like cocky 20 year olds on their first lads holiday to Ibiza.

Who was the last player we had with that much genuine cockiness that other fans hate?

Diouf maybe?

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

? I haven’t clicked on to what you meant by this if you don’t mind elaborating ?

There's a guy on here, who is a madman btw, who sweats quite a lot and also uses buckets for his kids to sit in.

He hasn't been in this thread, he has a tendency to hide up his loft so might be up there just now.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There's a guy on here, who is a madman btw, who sweats quite a lot and also uses buckets for his kids to sit in.

He hasn't been in this thread, he has a tendency to hide up his loft so might be up there just now.

??fair enough , all I can say is you have given me a right good chuckle on my lunch break

WATP

Play Cummings from the start against the bheasts, can score out of nothing, has a bit of cheek and confidence, gets himself into great positions, peels off well into space,  just get him on from the start and go for it!

14 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

To the tune of we're coming down the road

Jason.Cummings, Jason Cummings, Jason Cummings scoring goals, you can guarantee that you're going to see Jason Cummings scoring goals

Wow

Yeah I would be tempted to play Cummings from the start, more clinical than Morelos(chances he missed last old firm game christ). Although Morelos does still do a lot of work, we need someone to put the ball in the net and just feel Jason is more likely to do that. 

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Until he does score goals in the top flight then of course there's a debate over it :lol:

You would be mad to think he's not capable of scoring in league games for us. Firstly, he has scored in the league even though his playing time has been limited so far. Secondly he was known for scoring in bigger games with Hibs including top tier teams in the cups. Thirdly he clearly knows how to remain composed and stick the ball in the net. If we get a big chance in front of goal against them then I'd want it to be Cummings who's there to take it.

2 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

To the tune of we're coming down the road

Jason.Cummings, Jason Cummings, Jason Cummings scoring goals, you can guarantee that you're going to see Jason Cummings scoring goals

Best I heard so far I salute you sir.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We've got Cummings Jason Cummings and he's cumming down the wing, when he hits a shot it goes in low and we are cumming down the road.

Wooop wooop

Didn't like that at all until the woop woop part, it saves the song