Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

Fuck me you can’t judge him on 30mins here and 15mins there,he is coming on in matches when we have well and truly took our foot of the gas and isn’t getting any service what so ever.

he will score goals for us and at 600 grand we should definitely sign him.

he will start against Falkirk on Sunday so see how he play then 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

Whit!? 

Whit what! Seriously eh, the boy has done well to get here but has done nothing to prove it. Not a lot of game time I know but if he’s there to come on for the last 20 - 30 minutes to make a difference I’ve yet to see it. 

He's not really had a chance yet but he's been disappointing largely due to the fact that he was massively overrated by our support before he even arrived.

I predicted he would be similar to Waghorn in the sense that he scored in the championship but would struggle in the top flight. I'll stick with that prediction.

The song his cringeworthy as fuck as well. He's a loan signing that's done fuckall yet and somehow has a song already.

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes I know but when he’s on he looks like he doesn’t fit. I hope he comes good though but he’ll struggle if the Buffalo and Windass keep it up. 

FFS the headless chicken scored a goal an absolute dire StJ. Still done fuck all else and feigned injury in the first five ffs and you're gushing? Do you actually know how many touches he had?! If you think Windass is quality, you're melted.

As for Cummngs he doesn't fit? FFS, he's hardly had any game time and when he came on we had already downed tools and fannying about at the back putting ourselves under pressures.

Cummngs needs to start and in a suitable formation. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS the headless chicken scored a goal an absolute dire StJ. Still done fuck all else and feigned injury in the first five ffs and you're gushing? Do you actually know how many touches he had?! If you think Windass is quality, you're melted.

As for Cummngs he doesn't fit? FFS, he's hardly had any game time and when he came on we had already downed tools and fannying about at the back putting ourselves under pressures.

Oh shut the fuck up ya miserable bastard 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's not really had a chance yet but he's been disappointing largely due to the fact that he was massively overrated by our support before he even arrived.

I predicted he would be similar to Waghorn in the sense that he scored in the championship but would struggle in the top flight. I'll stick with that prediction.

The song his cringeworthy as fuck as well. He's a loan signing that's done fuckall yet and somehow has a song already.

Talking shite again.

He's not had the game time to prove himself ffs, as you well know.

Another gushing for a talentless headless chicken. He done fuck all else tonight as usual and that was against dross.

No need to worry as he will again do the disappearing act against the better oppo, but let's hope it's not against the scum as he misses the usual sitters and he fucks us up for the challenge. Watch this space.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Talking shite again.

Another gushing for a talentless headless chicken. He done fuck all else tonight as usual and that was against dross.

No need to worry as he will again do the disappearing act against the better oppo, but let's hope it's not against the scum as he misses the usual sitters and he fucks us up for the challenge. Watch this space.

I've no idea why you've quoted me.

6 minutes ago, DanGer said:

Whit what! Seriously eh, the boy has done well to get here but has done nothing to prove it. Not a lot of game time I know but if he’s there to come on for the last 20 - 30 minutes to make a difference I’ve yet to see it. 

This is the first time since he's arrived that he's actually come on with 20+ minutes to go. We're always looking to see out the game when he's coming on, creating very little/nothing at all, you can't judge a poacher on that. He needs game time but unfortunately for him he won't get it with Morelos in the form he's in. Nor sure what stats you're looking for to back that up, surely you would've seen that with your own eyes? 

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So you would change a winning formation/team to fit Cummings in 

christ man you really are bonkers

as for the rest of your post you’re a bit yabadabadoo

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Talking shite again.

Put down the needle and throw away the heroine ffs, for your own sake 

I like cummings he’s decent an I like his attitude, an I think we should sign him for 600k

but too many ppl have visions of this goal scoring phenomenon while at Hibs in the championship  the best form he’s shown was when he scored 19 goals in 31 games, last season when Ryan Hardie was on loan at raith rovers, (who are arguably a worse team than Hibs) hardie  scored 14 goals in 34 games

not a great deal between them considering Cummings would have got more chances than hardie 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I like cummings he’s decent an I like his attitude, an I think we should sign him for 600k

but too many ppl have visions of this goal scoring phenomenon while at Hibs in the championship  the best form he’s shown was when he scored 19 goals in 31 games, last season when Ryan Hardie was on loan at raith rovers, (who are arguably a worse team than Hibs) hardie  scored 14 goals in 34 games

not a great deal between them considering Cummings would have got more chances than hardie 

Ok Pedro.

There's no doubt he is more than good enough for this level.

He is just unlikely to get a chance to show it this season due to not getting in ahead of Morelos. And for those calling for 4-4-2 why the fuck would Murty do that when 4-2-3-1 has been working so well.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You’re hatred for a guy scoring so many goals for us is a bit taigy.