Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This is the first time since he's arrived that he's actually come on with 20+ minutes to go. We're always looking to see out the game when he's coming on, creating very little/nothing at all, you can't judge a poacher on that. He needs game time but unfortunately for him he won't get it with Morelos in the form he's in. Nor sure what stats you're looking for to back that up, surely you would've seen that with your own eyes? 

I have aye, but still don’t see it. The shouting and anger the other week, fair enough if you were in a goal scoring position but no. I love a decent poacher, we’ve had some of the best over the years but sorry, I just can’t see it. I hope you prove me wrong so let’s just see eh. WATP

3 minutes ago, DanGer said:

I have aye, but still don’t see it. The shouting and anger the other week, fair enough if you were in a goal scoring position but no. I love a decent poacher, we’ve had some of the best over the years but sorry, I just can’t see it. I hope you prove me wrong so let’s just see eh. WATP

How can I prove you wrong? 

3 minutes ago, The Scunner said:

Herrera hasn't had much game time either, so let's not be judging him eh?

? Please don’t make me look up his records I’m actually in quite a jolly mood but I’d hazard a guess an say he’s never scored 15 in a season in his career

Rangers material?

Why are a lot of posters saying he'll start against Falkirk? , IMO this is our only realistic opportunity of a trophy this season and we shouldn't be taking our eye off the cup, we should continue with our strongest line up and the only reason I would start Cummings is because of injuries 

I like him and think he has shown that he has more to his game than just scoring goals. I see him trying too hard to get on the score sheet and thinking that is job done but if he learns to hold up the ball more often to wait for a supporting team mate, or waste time when we are ahead by taking the ball into the corners, instead of trying to make a beeline for the goal and losing possession he will do fine. He needs to keep adding more to his game.

1 hour ago, The Scunner said:

Herrera hasn't had much game time either, so let's not be judging him eh?

Sorry I did it an ?

herrera has scored a career grand total of 68 goals in 261 games ?? his biggest tally in a season is...9? he’s played 19 games in total for us an has 2 goals 

i hope you get kidnapped an gang raped Pedro, 1m for him is fucking disgusting, absolute robbery!

10 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

? Please don’t make me look up his records I’m actually in quite a jolly mood but I’d hazard a guess an say he’s never scored 15 in a season in his career

Rangers material?

You'd guess wrong then.

9 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Sorry I did it an ?

herrera has scored a career grand total of 68 goals in 261 games ?? his biggest tally in a season is...9? he’s played 19 games in total for us an has 2 goals 

i hope you get kidnapped an gang raped Pedro, 1m for him is fucking disgusting, absolute robbery!

His biggest tally in a season is 19.

If Cummings gets a full 90 minutes he will score, no doubt about that. Yes Morelos is on fire and Windass is undroppable under Murty, but we cannot take the chance of playing these guys twice a week for 90 minutes and keep them off the injury table. Teams are getting away with murder against us, playing Cummings against Falkirk should happen and give Morelos a rest, keep him fighting fit and eager to get out there again. 

12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS the headless chicken scored a goal an absolute dire StJ. Still done fuck all else and feigned injury in the first five ffs and you're gushing? Do you actually know how many touches he had?! If you think Windass is quality, you're melted.

As for Cummngs he doesn't fit? FFS, he's hardly had any game time and when he came on we had already downed tools and fannying about at the back putting ourselves under pressures.

Cummngs needs to start and in a suitable formation. 

I mind you used to just talk shite about the board, now its Windass gettin it off you :lol:

Give it a by, embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I mind you used to just talk shite about the board, now its Windass gettin it off you :lol:

Give it a by, embarrassing 

100% correct on all board matters. Not that it's hard to get it wrong with Dave in charge and he's done a great job in proving me right. Caught bang to rights yet again. Problem is, too many care more about king than the club and he is left totally unaccountable and back in court today even!

As for Windass, you're right. The gushing over him is embarassing. Should give it a by.

Try debating the points than deflecting to unadulterated shite. It's all yours.