Murphy

Camshy

Sorry if it's been asked already but do we have any further information on the reason he was taken off..........please let it be a precaution only and no injury.

He really is coming onto a game and looks so dangerous when he shifts through those gears.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Murty on him and DJ;

“Once we assess the state of the squad and a couple of knocks that we picked up, I would say that overall it has been a good evening.

“There are a few knocks, a few sore ones. There are a few people with bruised and battered bodies because we have gone through quite a testing schedule.

“Jamie was the most obvious one. But we will just assess those, particularly Jamie, and try to get them rested down as soon as possible because we have got big games coming up.

“Jamie was in a bit of pain and he was a bit frustrated and a bit angry with some of the tackles that he had, but when you are an influential player and you hold onto the ball as he does people are going to want to be robust and stop you playing

“It is part of the game. We have to assess his foot and then we will go from there. I don’t want to jinx anything by saying how bad it might be.

“I don’t want to talk ourselves into it. We will assess it, we will try and be calm about it and we will make sure that he will get the requisite care.

“And it’s the same for Declan John who felt discomfort in his groin on Monday so it’s too soon to give you any detailed information.

“There was no point in risking him with so many big games coming up. We’ll get him assessed and make sure with the rest of the group that he’s ready and in a fit state to go.”

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Sure he mouthed ‘it’s broken’ to the physio. 

45 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I thought that too.

Watched it back and he definitely mouths it’s broken. 

What a fucking blow it would be if he was unavailable for the game against the filth

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Probably another players season ended with no booking or free kick for us after the challenge. Becoming ridiculous 

That big lanky bastard had 2 inside 10 seconds after he injured Murphy.........couldnt believe he never seen yellow for it. Our whole stand went up in arms raging.

9 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

We are ridiculously bad when it comes to injuries ahead of big games. He has really came onto his game now he's getting fit and would have been choking to get into the faces of the filth.

Ridiculously bad? It may be unlucky that he's probably now going to miss a chunk of the season but he was fouled and put out of the game by a tackle (foul) that was bad enough to apparently break a bone but went unpunished. THAT isn't luck. Not for the first time this season.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ridiculously bad? It may be unlucky that he's probably now going to miss a chunk of the season but he was fouled and put out of the game by a tackle (foul) that was bad enough to apparently break a bone but went unpunished. THAT isn't luck. Not for the first time this season.

Agreed. That's what I mean. How many players have we had our injured by opponents that have went unpunished?

1 hour ago, duffy2391 said:

Murty on him and DJ;

“Once we assess the state of the squad and a couple of knocks that we picked up, I would say that overall it has been a good evening.

“There are a few knocks, a few sore ones. There are a few people with bruised and battered bodies because we have gone through quite a testing schedule.

“Jamie was the most obvious one. But we will just assess those, particularly Jamie, and try to get them rested down as soon as possible because we have got big games coming up.

“Jamie was in a bit of pain and he was a bit frustrated and a bit angry with some of the tackles that he had, but when you are an influential player and you hold onto the ball as he does people are going to want to be robust and stop you playing

It is part of the game. We have to assess his foot and then we will go from there. I don’t want to jinx anything by saying how bad it might be.

“I don’t want to talk ourselves into it. We will assess it, we will try and be calm about it and we will make sure that he will get the requisite care.

“And it’s the same for Declan John who felt discomfort in his groin on Monday so it’s too soon to give you any detailed information.

“There was no point in risking him with so many big games coming up. We’ll get him assessed and make sure with the rest of the group that he’s ready and in a fit state to go.”

Sorry but that is astonishing from Murty. Fucking have the balls to come out and go mental, list the players this season that are still currently out from fouls which weren’t even punished in the games.

This Mr Nice Guy will get him no where. Fucking piss poor.

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry but that is astonishing from Murty. Fucking have the balls to come out and go mental, list the players this season that are still currently out from fouls which weren’t even punished in the games.

This Mr Nice Guy will get him no where. Fucking piss poor.

:tu: