Club megastore on evening matchdays

jrms999

Just a quick one. I've been out of the country for a good six years and so thankfully have missed out first hand on all the antics of the past few years. Delighted the club is going back in the right direction of course. 

I took in the Aberdeen game in January and noticed that the club megastore was closed after the match. It never used to be like this. I remember evening games where it would remain open a good hour or two afterwards. Q. is when did this all happen? Cost cutting??

7 minutes ago, jrms999 said:

Just a quick one. I've been out of the country for a good six years and so thankfully have missed out first hand on all the antics of the past few years. Delighted the club is going back in the right direction of course. 

I took in the Aberdeen game in January and noticed that the club megastore was closed after the match. It never used to be like this. I remember evening games where it would remain open a good hour or two afterwards. Q. is when did this all happen? Cost cutting??

Away stick yer heed in the snow ya fenian bastard ....:UK:

20 minutes ago, jrms999 said:

Yeah, it used to be open till half 11 at night after a game. Nothing better to do with your time?

46 minutes ago, jrms999 said:

You think the megastore used to stay open until nearly midnight?

2 hours ago, jrms999 said:

Trying to get in for a heat ya hobo?

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You think the megastore used to stay open until nearly midnight?

If a real poster, he's been sitting for over a month stewing about the fact the megastore isn't open until midnight. Eventually cracks and has to post about it. 

2 hours ago, jrms999 said:

I can smell candle grease,holy watter and priests,.....OH!!!!...and almost positive i can hear the beads rattling in yer pocket. 

So let me get this rite, has he she or it actually posted on here in 2012 and then came back six years later to post about the Megastore for some strange reason but is really a taig, if so then that's tragic, do they still do that care in the community if so then they better seek this cunt out.

Humm, 2012, not only was all the fail kicking off in the boardroom of Ibrox but its was kicking off in here as well. Around that time the amount of accusations and hate was unreal and it seems none of you have actually grown up and still act a bunch of clowns calling each other names, especially all the bigotted comments your leaving here. This is the very problem with our fan support, and yes I'm an actual fan. You lot just use this form to slag others off and act hard. The tragedy is that many of you are probably starting to hit your 30s and 40s and still act like dicks. 

For your information if anybody is playing around with wee boys or taking it, its most probably you lot ... or are you just angry that the attention of the opposite sex just doesnt come your way????? LOL Bye ....

12 minutes ago, jrms999 said:

Humm, 2012, not only was all the fail kicking off in the boardroom of Ibrox but its was kicking off in here as well. Around that time the amount of accusations and hate was unreal and it seems none of you have actually grown up and still act a bunch of clowns calling each other names, especially all the bigotted comments your leaving here. This is the very problem with our fan support, and yes I'm an actual fan. You lot just use this form to slag others off and act hard. The tragedy is that many of you are probably starting to hit your 30s and 40s and still act like dicks. 

For your information if anybody is playing around with wee boys or taking it, its most probably you lot ... or are you just angry that the attention of the opposite sex just doesnt come your way????? LOL Bye ....

Fuck off Declan. 

15 minutes ago, jrms999 said:

Wain touching bastard ,no surrender 

1 hour ago, jrms999 said:

Bizarre 

1 hour ago, jrms999 said:

Interesting how you come out the wood work now ya stinking tapeworm infested fenian prick   Anybody would think you were worried about something :dance:

In before the threads deleted