Good sign

They Gnu

I’ve long maintained there is a direct correlation between Timmy paranoia and Rangers playing well, with that in mind the cranking up of everything from H** referees to Masonic weather has been getting an airing recently. Timmy definitely has the fear and while I think we’ve left it too late to win the League (but I’ll keep believing) Timmy is absolutely bricking it at the prospect. I honestly think when we win 55 it will provoke serious social disorder, their hate for us is so great I honestly think it will send thousands of them over the edge, into complete self destructive despair.

Thought this was going to involve Kilwinning train station...

First things first, beat Falkirk because we absolutely have to win the cup to stop the treble. If we can win next Sunday then we'll find out if the scum and their manager can handle real pressure.

42 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

They taig bastards will come out with shit like "Congratulations to Sevco on winning their 1st ever title" That is those of them still waiting in the queue at the Erskine Bridge.

Of course they will but thats why we should laugh them off.........sayimg sevco "YASSS" and 54 titles in 6 yeard, easy meat.

Once we can laugh it off then thry will stop with the boring and irratable shite.......if not then it will last a long time, thry only say it because it noises some of us up

16 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Believe me being called Timmy or Timothy doesn’t go down well with them at all.

I agree with you Gnu. I know heaps of them and they would rather be called "A Fenian bastard"  than being called "A Tim" They absolutely detest that term; unless they refer to themselves as such.

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

I agree with you Gnu. I know heaps of them and they would rather be called "A Fenian bastard"  than being called "A Tim" They absolutely detest that term; unless they refer to themselves as such.

Timothy seems to get them most vexed. Which is nice.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

W⚓️

So you reference that lot in your username. Start a thread about them and call a fellow bear a wanker. 

Sound mate. 

There is a “generic laugh at ce/7ic” thread you know- where you can post away about that lot until your hearts content. 

This section is all about Rangers hence “the bears den”. 

:tu:

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you reference that lot in your username. Start a thread about them and call a fellow bear a wanker. 

Sound mate. 

There is a “generic laugh at ce/7ic” thread you know- where you can post away about that lot until your hearts content. 

This section is all about Rangers hence “the bears den”. 

:tu:

To be honest your acting like a sanctimonious wanker but thanks for the lecture anyway.

The op is correct. The narrative I get is aye but yous will fuck it up eventually. They don’t even have faith in their own team to get the job done they’re just waiting on us to fuck it up to call us bottlers when they’re not even accepting it’s a slim chance of being a title race :huh: