Falkirk game on Sunday

islandblue

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Only if they get the roads clear and transport up and running by then 

Personally I think they’ll cancel all games tomorrow. The park will be ok but the time is daft enough for folk travelling never mind the snow

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

The game is still 3 days away so let's wait and see how the weather goes.   Bad weather is scheduled for down south.  The forecast for Glasgow is for much less snow between now and Sunday.

Forecast to freeze though is it not which will probably make the surrounding areas dangerous. 

My granddaughters 2nd birthday on Sunday and I've got her a ticket for the match, her first time at Ibrox,  also arranged a shoutout for her at halftime,  better not get called off...

She's already saying she wants a 'Rangers birthday' I will be disappointed as fuck if it gets rearranged.

24 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2648579

That doesn't look too bad between tonight and Sunday assuming it is correct.

Doesn't look too bad tonight? ffs mate theres nothing moving, Look at the wind direction as long as its still blowing from the east there will be no thaw

Right,

So i live a couple of streets over from Ibrox. At the moment there is about 6 inches of snow but because it's windy you are getting drifts of upto about a foot. This is mosty in the side streets which isn't too much of an issue except for coaches parking. Paisley road west is still a bit of a disaster. It's complete mush, however limited buses are back on. So perhaps with a couple of days worth of cars etc on it the main roads might be ok for Sunday,

6 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Right,

So i live a couple of streets over from Ibrox. At the moment there is about 6 inches of snow but because it's windy you are getting drifts of upto about a foot. This is mosty in the side streets which isn't too much of an issue except for coaches parking. Paisley road west is still a bit of a disaster. It's complete mush, however limited buses are back on. So perhaps with a couple of days worth of cars etc on it the main roads might be ok for Sunday,

That's positive ?

Need to factor in known travel routes and safety too. If there's no travel disruption between Falkirk and Ibrox (m80??) then thats another major hurdle out the way.