Yvonne Dorrans Good Cause

Smile

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl=yvonnedorrans&pageUrl=4

From the page.

My story

As most of you are aware I had to defer my marathon 2017 place due to injury .. so 2018 is the year I’ll complete it, My target is set as £990.00 as last year I managed to raise £1010.00 which will be carried over to this year and go towards my target of £2000 .. however I’m hoping to completely smash this target and raise even more!

Not only is this a huge bucket list tick for me this is all for a great cause.

Our daughter Ava was just 3 months when meningitis strep b and septicaemia attacked her little body & within a matter of hours she was induced into a coma and her life in the hands of the amazing doctors and nurses in Birmingham’s children’s hospital. Ava was one of the very lucky few to come out of this coma with no side effects and no long term health issues she is infact a bright and happy 5 year old. However we know that this isn’t the case for everyone, I’ve taken part in a few meningitis fundraisers and met with people who have had lost relatives and friends to this illness or had long term effects.

@Smile Good that you noticed this article.

The Dorrans Family has had more than it’s share of tragedy in recent years. Yvonne Dorrans is obviously trying to do her bit to give back to those who have helped her and her Family during difficult times.

Well done to her and I hope she achieves her target. Support if you can Bears. :thumbup:

Yvonne Dorrans set a Target of £990.00 for her Fundraiser.

As of today’s date (05/03/2018) she has raised £1240.00 which with Gift Aid will amount to £1489.26.

Well done Bears because you have obviously Donated! :thumbup: