The Road to Manchester Revisited

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Novos celebration when he scores against the Greek tarriers :lol:

47 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Whittakers run against the Portugese tarriers is astonishing. Absolutely brilliant. 

Still a wanker

:lol: 

The Panathinaikos game at home is actually one of the games that stands out most to me. It was the first game after Hutton was sold and Broadfoot started at right back. You've never seen a more narrow Rangers team in your life. :lol:

It was Davis' debut too on loan from Aston Villa after lingering about their reserves. Then all of a sudden he's in a European final by the end of the season set for a move to his "boyhood club". The Greeks brought so many fans that day they stuck another section up in the Club Deck beside us. I don't think that's ever happened before and it definitely hasn't happened since.

5 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

Terrible day, we lost, we didn't go for it like we should of. Its a bit taigy to look back on failure with such nostalgia. Novo should of scored, Hemdani should of passed it forwards at least once, Smith got his tactics wrong. FFS thanks for opening up old wounds O.P:angrywillie:

Sorry, but I hate that "should of" illiteracy. It's fuckin "should have" or "should've" even. NOT FUCKIN "SHOULD OF"!!! That is serious fuckin taigyness! Rant over.

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather we won the league than lost the uefa cup final 

can agree with that. but dont see why folk want to write the whole thing off tho, it was probably my proudest day as a Rangers fan and as much as the result hurt it didnt take away from what the day meant