Scottish Football

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Best thing about this is, barring Hibs beating us 6-0, we can now officially hope for the fhilth to lose the cup final.

Obviously want those cunts to lose it regardless but if we get second place and they win the cup we go into the Europa League 2nd qualifying round instead of the 1st.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That was disgraceful, he’s the worst cunt of a man but none in the media will say a word.

It’s unbelievable. You might see players acting like that, but to see a manager acting like that as someone who supposed to be setting an example is actually laughable. He just looks like a fucking embarrassment and it’s no wonder his players are a bunch of cunts aswell.

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m sure a read somewhere he is a bluenose 

the chance to play for us under gerrard would easily be enough, but hearts would want a few bob for him

the “development fee” thing when players are under a certain age, does that only come into effect if you buy from another country? 

Im no sure about that but I reckon there must be something. He would be a steal at a million quid.

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Obviously want those cunts to lose it regardless but if we get second place and they win the cup we go into the Europa League 2nd qualifying round instead of the 1st.

Ooft.

Yeah, still want them to lose. It's a balancing act.

1 minute ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Fucking yessss! Just what Lennon deserves. Get it up You! 

Anyway 3rd place secured at least. Get in about hibs and the 3 points are ours.

I hear you and hope your right but I cant remember the last time we truly got in about anybody.