Scottish Football

24 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What’s the script with the sheep having no players. Read some shit on Twitter about it

My mate a sheepshagger and told me few weeks back DM has made an utter cunt of it they have lost players and replaced nobody. They had a friendly arranged few weeks back with ICT and had to cancel it as did not have enough players to field a fit team.

10 hours ago, Begby said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44932616

Reserve league to be started again, great news if you ask me, the development league was a load of shite and far to big a step up from 20's to the first team. 

The loss of reserve league has contributed to how shite our national. Team is. It is not coincidence the timing aligns.

Hibs head coach Neil Lennon described UEFA's decision to hand him an additional one-match touchline ban as "absolutely scandalous".

Lennon's initial four-match touchline suspension from 2016 came to an end after Hibs' dramatic second round first leg win over Asteras Tripolis.

But the Easter Road boss confirmed he has now been served with a fresh ban that will see him forced to watch next week's second leg in Greece from the stands.

Alongside a one-match touchline ban, Lennon has been fined 5000 euros after he was perceived to have gestured for a substitution to be made during Hibs' rout over Runavik in the last round.

He said: "It's ridiculous, it's absolutely scandalous, I'm disgusted.

"They said I made a substitute signal, we were 5-0 up at the time so it had no bearing on the game whatserer.

"I was actually doing it to the guy sitting next to me, we've submitted an appeal but it's pointless.

"There's a fine involved as well, I just can't get my head around that at all, it's very harsh to say the least.

"It's unbelievable, I think we'll just accept it and get on with it because an appeal would probably be futile anyway."

?

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Hibs head coach Neil Lennon described UEFA's decision to hand him an additional one-match touchline ban as "absolutely scandalous".

Lennon's initial four-match touchline suspension from 2016 came to an end after Hibs' dramatic second round first leg win over Asteras Tripolis.

But the Easter Road boss confirmed he has now been served with a fresh ban that will see him forced to watch next week's second leg in Greece from the stands.

Alongside a one-match touchline ban, Lennon has been fined 5000 euros after he was perceived to have gestured for a substitution to be made during Hibs' rout over Runavik in the last round.

He said: "It's ridiculous, it's absolutely scandalous, I'm disgusted.

"They said I made a substitute signal, we were 5-0 up at the time so it had no bearing on the game whatserer.

"I was actually doing it to the guy sitting next to me, we've submitted an appeal but it's pointless.

"There's a fine involved as well, I just can't get my head around that at all, it's very harsh to say the least.

"It's unbelievable, I think we'll just accept it and get on with it because an appeal would probably be futile anyway."

?

UEFA must hate Catholics aswell then. 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Obviously I'm having a brain fart or don't know the rules, why would that get you into trouble?

Think it could be used to waste time, or ease pressure if the opponents are having a good spell

Manager makes the signal, the ref stops the game when the ball goes out and then there's confusion for a minute or two

2 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Think it could be used to waste time, or ease pressure if the opponents are having a good spell

Manager makes the signal, the ref stops the game when the ball goes out and then there's confusion for a minute or two

Shouldn't be getting a ban for that :lol: