Scottish Football

The narrative is being sewn on social media that we run the sfa and Scottish football and the refs all favour us :huh:

Suspect we'll be shafted quite often in the coming weeks games to give the appearance of a level playing field.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but can't help feeling this is all deliberate and coordinated.

26 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

The narrative is being sewn on social media that we run the sfa and Scottish football and the refs all favour us :huh:

Suspect we'll be shafted quite often in the coming weeks games to give the appearance of a level playing field.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but can't help feeling this is all deliberate and coordinated.

Find it funny anyone on social media can try and spin the narrative the refs favour us. 

Honestly the refs are absolutely shite. When your having to consult international bodies to confirm what a red card is your in trouble.

Killie and the sheep both got reds that weren't. Both us, taigs and hearts got away with red card incidents. 

It's incompetence across the board. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wonder what this is about?   'Ross County FC suspends staff member amid police enquiry'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-45520306

A ROSS County children’s coach is being probed by cops over claims of indecent messages.

Charlie McPhee, head of the club’s children’s academy, was suspended earlier this month by the Dingwall side after officers seized his computer, it is understood.

He worked as a community coach at Ross County for eight years before taking up his current post, where he develops players aged 8-12.

McPhee was also involved in coaching in the club’s youth development programme.

And recently he celebrated achieving an advanced children’s license, awarded by the Scottish FA.

The Scottish Sun understands the police investigation is over alleged indecent communication.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

A ROSS County children’s coach is being probed by cops over claims of indecent messages.

Charlie McPhee, head of the club’s children’s academy, was suspended earlier this month by the Dingwall side after officers seized his computer, it is understood.

He worked as a community coach at Ross County for eight years before taking up his current post, where he develops players aged 8-12.

And recently he celebrated achieving an advanced children’s license, awarded by the Scottish FA.

The Scottish Sun understands the police investigation is over alleged indecent communication.

Aw FFS, another wrong yin

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I do not understand these creeps just cut there balls off.

On 15/09/2018 at 11:41, Sparkle said:

Wonder what this is about?   'Ross County FC suspends staff member amid police enquiry'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-45520306

On 15/09/2018 at 11:47, Jeffrey said:

He was my coach when I played youth, always thought he was a bellend but never ever came across in anyway as a nonce. Suppose the polis don’t sieze computers for no reason though ?

Had him as a friend on Facebook and went to look at his profile after this came out and he’s deleted it

Heard Fraser Wishart talking sense the other day. Said the clubs voted for this appeals process to begin with and now want it changed a few weeks in. They'll never appease everyone etc. Also said the only real fact in football is whether a ball crossed the line, the rest is open to interpretation and this makes a unanimous decision hard to reach

Just overall slating the ranting and raving of the fans and managers. 

1 hour ago, wully said:

Kenny Miller's red card appeal rejected.

Was convinced at the game it was a straight red, and having watched it back again I still don't think he was hard done by. He could arguably have been booked instead, but I think he was already on a yellow card so was still going off the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Was convinced at the game it was a straight red, and having watched it back again I still don't think he was hard done by. He could arguably have been booked instead, but I think he was already on a yellow card so was still going off the pitch. 

2 footed, at speed and reckless. Red all day long and correct decision by the panel. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

2 footed, at speed and reckless. Red all day long and correct decision by the panel. 

Only reason I was surprised by the red was how many bad tackles Clancy didn't book them for - it's why Miller thought he'd get away with it. Well seeing Clancy waited until late on to take action. 

16 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

They were crazy to appeal it