Scottish Football

47 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne has called for an urgent summit with the men running Scottish football - to stop them turning our game into a laughing stock."

Several years too late on that one Milne.

It is but it’s better late than never, Rangers can’t take on this fenian cabal by themselves and if the others are finally waking up to them then it’ll be good if the biggest most powerful club in the country helps show up these bastards for what they are. The Aberdeen defenders suspension was a joke and done solely to appease the spfl chairman’s employees. We are a fucking laughing stock.

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It is but it’s better late than never, Rangers can’t take on this fenian cabal by themselves and if the others are finally waking up to them then it’ll be good if the biggest most powerful club in the country helps show up these bastards for what they are. The Aberdeen defenders suspension was a joke and done solely to appease the spfl chairman’s employees. We are a fucking laughing stock.

From what I've read mate he's only kicking off because of the cup semi final allocation. I actually agree with Aberdeen getting 16 k to sell first. Prove you can get that allocation sold first and then you get the rest. 

But if he really wants to improve the game up here then I'm for it. 

The SPFL and SFA need a massive shake up. Clowns who have failed for years need to be showing the door.