Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ben51

***Official Scottish Football Thread***

Recommended Posts


JJ left Morton today hours before their game. Apparently wanted to play a player that would have triggered a years extension and board refused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2019 at 15:46, EatDolphins said:

JJ left Morton today hours before their game. Apparently wanted to play a player that would have triggered a years extension and board refused.

Who's JJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched most of sheep v hertz - absolute dogshit.  For a big lump cosgrove spends a lot of time on his arse.

And if anyone thinks hertz are going to stop the treble it's not going to happen.

billscott likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Just watched most of sheep v hertz - absolute dogshit.  For a big lump cosgrove spends a lot of time on his arse.

And if anyone thinks hertz are going to stop the treble it's not going to happen.

i just watched it as well with my neighbour who is a hearts season ticket holder poor guy  the 1st half was woeful  bit better in the 2nd  but terrible standard  2 teams that just foull no class i think they gave a stat near the end of 40 fouls desperate stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, billscott said:

i just watched it as well with my neighbour who is a hearts season ticket holder poor guy  the 1st half was woeful  bit better in the 2nd  but terrible standard  2 teams that just foull no class i think they gave a stat near the end of 40 fouls desperate stuff

Felt sorry for the young hearts kids. Looked lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, billscott said:

i just watched it as well with my neighbour who is a hearts season ticket holder poor guy  the 1st half was woeful  bit better in the 2nd  but terrible standard  2 teams that just foull no class i think they gave a stat near the end of 40 fouls desperate stuff

I checked the score not long before ht,  no corners,  2 shots off target 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He seems to fancy himself as a wee hard man! Been piping up the last few weeks.

Be interesting to see what Clarke has to say about it. No doubt he will defend his player and criticise Heckingbottom even though he himself basically called Defoe a diver after then St Mirren game where we got all those penalties.

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...