Scottish Football

27 minutes ago, Burnbank Derry said:

They wear it every other game. Will they have it on the strip at the Scottish cup final?

I'm BETTING NOT . I Guarantee they will be told to change it . Ist prediction

Then Hearts don't complain about it . 2nd prediction .

Colum gives the scum a controversial decision near end of first half to give the bheasts the lead, having denied Hearts the opener with similar decision

3rd prediction .

Hearts get level after the break with a faultless goal .

Game heading into extra time and the scum get bailed out with a penalty, from a dive from a bheast player  4th prediction .

Levien comes out after the game and complains about the referee and how biased he is . 5th prediction .

Papers all have Colum having a world class performance with every ex taig ref and ex bheast players  backing up the scandalous decisions in next days papers . 6th prediction

Just a bit of fun for those who take it a bit serious :whistle:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Benitez is now staying at Newcastle. good news in my opinion for I see him as a damn good manager. Gives Lennon more of a chance now which would also be good news.

Tbf I think the Benitez link was just smoke and mirrors along with the rest of the long line of big name managers, imo the only way Lennon is not getting the job is if he looses out to Hearts st the weekend..

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe i‘m a bit old fashioned but invoking a clause to leave the club who effectively gave you your break for nothing so you can go on and join a bigger club is pretty poor on Kelly’s part. What would say a £50,000-£100,000 transfer fee be to a QPR or celtic?

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Maybe i‘m a bit old fashioned but invoking a clause to leave the club who effectively gave you your break for nothing so you can go on and join a bigger club is pretty poor on Kelly’s part. What would say a £50,000-£100,000 transfer fee be to a QPR or celtic?

He's off to QPR mate 

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's off to QPR mate 

Makes it even worse because that’s a decent move. I would assume the break clause was only there because they were favourites to be relegated and they would hope that he would invoke it and move on if they went down and had to cut costs.

Warburton though? Absolutely loves a player he has previously coached doesn’t he? 😂