Scottish Football

I used to have quite a soft spot for Hearts, now they can get fucked,   though I know a few good Orangemen who support them, I lost all respect for them as a club when they banned the union flag from their ground, shocking for a club  who lost their whole team in McCrae's battalion.

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Hearts are in serious trouble.

Absolutely madness to get somebody in (who then says he had never heard of the club and had to google it) to try and change the style of play when you are in the middle of a relegation battle and have one transfer window to try and change the playing staff.

They seem to be happy with Stendel but I think it’s got a repeat of Heckenbottom at Hibs all over it. 

They should have gone for Warnock, and if not him then it should have the Robinson at Motherwell. It wouldn’t have been pretty but their style of play and management style fits the players they have better and they could easily have taken what is there, stabilised them and made them hard to beat again.

Mental they never went for Robinson. 

Unsure how many times he’s rebuilt that Motherwell squad and still taken them to numerous Semi-Finals or solid runs in the League.

They’re clearly trying to build a philosophy, but it’s stupid as fuck considering their squad and the contracts they’re handing out. 

The situation with Macphee and Levein is all the more bizarre. 

Serious trouble.

On 25/12/2019 at 12:24, Unionblue said:

I used to have quite a soft spot for Hearts, now they can get fucked,   though I know a few good Orangemen who support them, I lost all respect for them as a club when they banned the union flag from their ground, shocking for a club  who lost their whole team in McCrae's battalion.

Every game I’ve been to at Tynecastle in the last two seasons has had Union flags in the Hearts end.