Scottish Football

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I’m sure they overturned it mate not certain though 

See if they have, as much as it should be overturned if they do after they upheld it it’s surely the end of our compliance system as every cunt will be demanding a second review of every call they make. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

See if they have, as much as it should be overturned if they do after they upheld it it’s surely the end of our compliance system as every cunt will be demanding a second review of every call they make. 

Its further up the page , it's going to be reviewed again after 1 of the 3 man panel admitted not watching the different camera angles 

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm sure I've read before that all 3 have to agree,  think that was for giving out retrospective red cards but would assume it's the same 

You could well be right mate, I thought maybe it would be a majority situation but that night be too much like common sense for the SFA.

1 minute ago, ricksen92 said:

I was always of the opinion that yellow cards could not be appealed exept in the case of mistaken identity. So how come keattings gets his recinded.

Make enough noise about someone wrongly missing a final... tbh I am pleased the correct decision was reached in the end

46 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Will be interesting to see if that ever happens to a Rangers player, what will happen.

The other day I saw  highlights of the Motherwell v St Mirren game, Durmus scored in the 89th minute and immediately ran into the crowd hugging a fan.....I checked the stats and guess what.....no yellow card was shown to Durmus....when you think of some of the joke yellow cards our players have received for supposed celebrating then it shows how corrupt the system is at times

23 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The other day I saw  highlights of the Motherwell v St Mirren game, Durmus scored in the 89th minute and immediately ran into the crowd hugging a fan.....I checked the stats and guess what.....no yellow card was shown to Durmus....when you think of some of the joke yellow cards our players have received for supposed celebrating then it shows how corrupt the system is at times

As has been said by many, refs and sfa need called out on this. Only problem would be getting enough teams to back us up.

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Embarrassing St Johnstone managed to score 2 against us they are a truly awful footballing team.

Nonsense. They've arguably been the better team, ffs. 

Cel*ic just know how to grind out the wins.