Scottish Football

48 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

He is. I remember him at the golf club when he was younger and there were complaints because he was always round the club with his Gers top on tbh that would be 30 years ago.

He is a very good golfer. Beat me in club championship semi final in late 90s. I went round in 72 and played well. He scored 71 and was furious at how poorly he played. Went out in the final in the afternoon and was something like -4 after 12 to win 7 and 6. 

He had the option to go pro golf or fitba.

Worked with his brother for a few years around the time he went to Blackburn Rovers.  Seen him up Club Deck a few times since.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He was amazing v valencia bar his 14 sitters and OG 😂😂

After being with st Johnstone the last couple of seasons I reckon he’s a more experienced player now man, if we played that Valencia game tmorro itd be a completely different story 

52 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

Hearts trying to get Robbie neilson from Dundee utd, top shithousery.

Fuck me he's signed ,hearts using their spfl compensation early.

He’s a really good appointment for them. I think they were 2nd in the SPFL when he left for MK Dons?

Dundee Scum must be livid, finally go up and they’ve got a much higher chance of going down now! 

10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Malky McKay given permission to speak to Dundee Utd about vacant manager’s position 

were saying on radio today he will get paid a 6 figure sum less at united  what does it say about sfa and scottish football

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I was thinking if he gets it he might well hold down the 2 jobs somehow, Could be wrong though.

not according to radio  i would think dundee utd would not accept that  they will want someone fully committed to them...after all the sfa job ..mackay holds at the moment is full time

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

not according to radio  i would think dundee utd would not accept that  they will want someone fully committed to them...after all the sfa job ..mackay holds at the moment is full time

Didn’t know that tbf mate, Like you alluded to earlier though what kind of money is he on at SFA if he’s about to take a 6 figure drop in wages ffs.