GabrielTomato

Scottish Football

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

were saying on radio today he will get paid a 6 figure sum less at united  what does it say about sfa and scottish football

I was thinking if he gets it he might well hold down the 2 jobs somehow, Could be wrong though.

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I was thinking if he gets it he might well hold down the 2 jobs somehow, Could be wrong though.

not according to radio  i would think dundee utd would not accept that  they will want someone fully committed to them...after all the sfa job ..mackay holds at the moment is full time

If the minority groups get a hold of this then Dundee utd may pull out of any offer they may be thinking of making mckay given his history. 

With his past I think they'll apply pressure to them tbh

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

not according to radio  i would think dundee utd would not accept that  they will want someone fully committed to them...after all the sfa job ..mackay holds at the moment is full time

Didn’t know that tbf mate, Like you alluded to earlier though what kind of money is he on at SFA if he’s about to take a 6 figure drop in wages ffs.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Meeting the Dundee Hibs board right now at his local chinkys.

Getting a clause in his contract he won't have any black or Jewish players in the squad. 

STEPPS BOY likes this

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Dundee United holding talks with Steve McClaren

Fuck sake , suppose he can just wear one of those umbrella hats, whilst asking for a peh