Scottish Football

Bad loser .Cunt of a winner waving into camera 

That's what we have in the bastard Lemon

Fucking hate that this club are giving him a platform 

Other than the toppling the scum and getting our 55

I want to see this club go downhill and back to the position they were in few years ago  

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

cannae believe cunts on here wanted that wee rat naismith back here as well, absolutely pish. 

GOAT, I was one of them, so glad I got that one wrong. He is not even a tenth of the player he was at his peak. 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

lol aberdeen draw with thistle

and some wanted their mongo manager here :lol:

the sheep will now finish 4th lol. Hivs next four games are partick, ross county, hamilton and st johnstone. that's a min 10 pts for hivs i reckon.

9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Good, much rather get Aberdeen in the final if we did get there, bigger bottlers than us.

We need clubs in their will stop the beggars doing back to back 

The sheep are not one of them 

doesn't matter now anyway .Would hate if it's down to these cunts in May

I'm disappointed Kilmarnock never went through.  They've always been one of the more Rangers friendly clubs in the league.  I still think Steve Clarke has done an amazing job with them and if they had beaten Aberdeen I think they would've made it to the final.  

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm disappointed Kilmarnock never went through.  They've always been one of the more Rangers friendly clubs in the league.  I still think Steve Clarke has done an amazing job with them and if they had beaten Aberdeen I think they would've made it to the final.  

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-transfer-news/kris-boyd-rips-Rangers-unsettling-11855856 Fuck them