Scottish Football

23 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Massive difference in mentality between us and them. They know how to dig out results when playing shite. Always find a way to win domestically. 

Plus other teams will expect them to find a way, Making them nervous, where they know we can’t, making them confident.

that comes from continuosly winning.

2 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Plus other teams will expect them to find a way, Making them nervous, where they know we can’t, making them confident.

that comes from continuosly winning.

I said leading up to the league Cup final that losing would have massive long term psychological effects on our players and recently I've been proved right. I genuinely think had we won that final, we'd be the ones looking at a treble. 

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I said leading up to the league Cup final that losing would have massive long term psychological effects on our players and recently I've been proved right. I genuinely think had we won that final, we'd be the ones looking at a treble. 

Hard to say, but you could be right.

the trophy monkey would be off his and our backs, possibly making them more hungry.

still hard to fathom we lost that game.

Gilmour, McGinn, McTominay, Jack, Christie, Armstrong, McGregor, Fleck, McLean..Scotland actually have a lot of decent midfielders these days.

If they could only produce a centre half and a centre forward then they would maybe have a shot at actually qualifying for something :lol:

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Gilmour, McGinn, McTominay, Jack, Christie, Armstrong, McGregor, Fleck, McLean..Scotland actually have a lot of decent midfielders these days.

If they could only produce a centre half and a centre forward then they would maybe have a shot at actually qualifying for something :lol:

They’d find a way to fuck it up. They haven’t had a decent manager since Big Eck (first time round) and Walter