***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wow forgotten about them 

I pen shoot out win and all the rest losses 

Horrific reading 

I was just thinking since the start of last season, but yes, the list goes on.

This one today will go down in their folklore & the only way we’ll get anything out of the next 2, will be overconfidence on their part.

We have it our best shot - and still came up short.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rupret said:

This, Stevie Clarke, 

Yes and No, a nice concise summary, but sadly deluded Brendan won tactics 2nd half, Murty is slow to react to game changes.

A game lost there,  so it's now semi final and next year.

..and I agree wi that too bud. Murty is developing with us too but it’s a team thing! 

Just want to see us keep moving forward rather than throw all our progress down the stank..

Mid a couple of lessons are learned for the semi final then we’ll fuck them then!

WATP!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All this gap closing stuff could easily go the other way though 

They strengthen and we sell a few

What we need is better players very very quickly

And don't let the losers hang around to be losers again  

that's true - with no money the quickest way to better players is to find a mix of fit old heads and hungry talented youngsters. it worries me that they are picking up the likes of Musonda on loan, we need to get into that top level youth loan market asap

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Quite right.

Said after the opener about Windass ‘I take back all I said about you!’

They should have taken him off then cos he barely had a sniff after that!

As for what Tav & Candeias were buggering about at in that right hand corner in the last quarter - seemed like play it among yourselves as long as you can, before you ping in an aimless cross!

Never seen as much possession with no end product.

To be fair to Josh & Daniel, they’ve both done something Morelos can’t manage....

Just now, HG5 said:

I was just thinking since the start of last season, but yes, the list goes on.

This one today will go down in their folklore & the only way we’ll get anything out of the next 2, will be overconfidence on their part.

We have it our best shot - and still came up short.

True mate but it won't stop us keep believing we can turn it around

It would have been a special day to have won ..It's gone .They have the bragging rights

Although I'm abolutely certain the next one is the most important 

Stopping them doing back to backs 

We would never do this in our lifetimes  

It has to be stopped and the shite players that played today nowhere near the starting line up 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think you sorted me for one of the semi

losses .You missed out on that one 

Aye I wasn't at that game ... the ones I mentioned are the only two recent ones I've been to. Would have been nice to have went to the Cint Hill one tho

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

True mate but it won't stop us keep believing we can turn it around

It would have been a special day to have won ..It's gone .They have the bragging rights

Although I'm abolutely certain the next one is the most important 

Stopping them doing back to backs 

We would never do this in our lifetimes  

It has to be stopped and the shite players that played today nowhere near the starting line up 

Indeed - young McCrorie was sat in front of me today - could do with him back ASAP.

We may have had 5 across the middle, but only Docherty has any real steel among the central 3.

I thought somewhat ironically them going down to 10 men won it for them. When they have 11 on the park they commit more players forward and leave gaps at the back. Once they went down to ten men, they basically sat in and hit on the breakaway.  We had more success against 11 men than we did against 10 because we found it more difficult to break them down as they sat in. If we're struggling to break them down, have a few speculative shots. I felt we didn't shoot enough in and around the 18 yard box once they were down to 10.

24 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

All things considered the gap is clearly closing. I reckon we are 2 to 3 experienced players short. A really solid defensive midfielder. Someone who can consistently put a decent ball into the box and a striker who can compete in the air.

We didn't win that game because against 10 men we couldn't get decent balls into the box and if we could've done that, we don't have a striker who could compete against their central defenders in the air.

I was disappointed no one took the chance to shoot from outside the box when they were snuffing our attacking play out, but we put up a good show. First half we were right at it. Poor defending for their second goal let them back in it.

No Surrender.    

Good post bud! ?

What a load of balls.   They were at half strength and with 10 men they still beat us.   We’ve improved in recent games but one swallow doesn’t make a summer.   More sickening is the assholes trying to turn a defeat into an opportunity for sectarian mud-slinging.    Who needs supporters who drive good catholic players away??

Just now, BigBearKnows said:

What a load of balls.   They were at half strength and with 10 men they still beat us.   We’ve improved in recent games but one swallow doesn’t make a summer.   More sickening is the assholes trying to turn a defeat into an opportunity for sectarian mud-slinging.    Who needs supporters who drive good catholic players away??

This. Keyboard staunch out in force today. Probably posting it while a pint with their Catholic freinds ?

1 minute ago, BigBearKnows said:

We fuck up again against them and you are on here greetin about chasing good catholics away , away and get yourself to the forum you usually post on.

2 minutes ago, BigBearKnows said:

"Sectarian mud slinging" is more sickening than losing to that abomination of a club?Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, BigBearKnows said:

Tarrier cunt just like the other one who liked yer post.  Away and shag some weans ya beast

Never thought I’d say it but missed big Bates today when he went off.

2nd goal that Lego cunt has hit it anywhere and we’ve been done by a long ball. Criminal.

3rd goal is embarrassing, show him the outside and two of them dive in and let him onto his right.

Centre halves play as bad as that you don’t deserve fuck all. Worst thing is Boyata was worst CH on the park

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Too true.

Some thinking the scum are going to sit around waiting on us strengthening, whilst they sit on a pile of cash we can only dream of.

Some hard decisions needed takem, but Murty will not do it. He's got his favourites and that's how it will remain. I don't think he 's got the coheenies to say, you, prick, bench!

Players are being left to believe that they are better than they really are. No need to name names! Even worse, many of the fans are buying it.

The same names will remain, of that I'm sure.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Never thought I’d say it but missed big Bates today when he went off.

2nd goal that Lego cunt has hit it anywhere and we’ve been done by a long ball. Criminal.

3rd goal is embarrassing, show him the outside and two of them dive in and let him onto his right.

Centre halves play as bad as that you don’t deserve fuck all. Worst thing is Boyata was worst CH on the park

One turn inside and he's done two of them, rotten

Archived