***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

I think we need to drop Windass for McCrorrie and set up in a 4-5-1 formation to beat them that’s the way Walter would line up to beat them  stifle the midfield and stop them playing  therefore middle to front I would go Candias Docherty McCrorriie Dorans and Murphy and play Cummings up front  the defence will have to be Alves and Martin with Tav and hopefully a fit Wallace    Walter knew how to win games and the importance of stopping them playing  I believe we have the players to beat them we just don’t have a manager with the tactical know how 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Coop said:

I thought somewhat ironically them going down to 10 men won it for them. When they have 11 on the park they commit more players forward and leave gaps at the back. Once they went down to ten men, they basically sat in and hit on the breakaway.  We had more success against 11 men than we did against 10 because we found it more difficult to break them down as they sat in. If we're struggling to break them down, have a few speculative shots. I felt we didn't shoot enough in and around the 18 yard box once they were down to 10.

Never seen as many balls shuffled wide from just outside the box, in front of the goal.

Completely passing the buck.

Was a real lack of desire to drive into the box. They showed with the number of free kicks they conceded that they couldn’t cope with that - why not get into the box & see if they risk giving away a penalty?

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Bates Injury was a big blow. He had that dumbbell cunt in his pocket.

I Still think well fuck them in the Semi

Hope so dude but every man on the park today needs to grow a pair if it’s to happen 

4 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

As unprofessional as I have ever heard from Sky Sports Crocker was the worst both should be nowhere near games that they cannot be impartial on.

Detest Crocker with an unholy passion. Thank God for RTV (in spite of its flaws); since it came into being years back I've never had to listen to that pompous biased prat anymore. As annoying at Tam Miller can sometimes be, Crocker is a million times worse on every level.

Morelos scores at 2-2 and we would have won and we would all be praising the team.  I think we do have a good team apart from our central defence. Get that sorted and we will win the league next year. They are a lucky bunch of cunts.

They cunts going down to 10 made them sit in and counter attack us, 11 v 11 it was a more open game, this feels worse than the 5-1 skelping last year, they were there for the taking and we blew it big time, Windass apart from his goal was his usual shitebag self.

another Monday at work getting pelters from the tarriers. Whilst half these cunts that play for us won’t give a fuck

6 hours ago, jim beam said:

I really don’t think we played them off the park at all I just didn’t see that.

They have much better finishers than we do when it counts and that makes a huge difference in winning or loosing.They are bang average yet still with ten men came out on top again.

I was supremely confident for the first time in years before the game but after watching that I’m back to we will finish second and that totally underwhelms me.

So you watched that game and can’t see us beating them???

Dont know what you want to see then. 

5 hours ago, Coplandrear25 said:

It's not the losing, it's the manner in which we lost that worries me.

Face it, it's both m8. Was dead sure we'd do them today and we should have slit their throats and bled them dry after Windass' opener, but then we back off and give them acres to operate in. If this team could stay driven and focused for an entire 90 minutes it could be something to reckon with, but that seems to be simply beyond their capabilities.

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

You said we dominated the play but we didn't not even close.

Yes they took them and we didn't because they have bottle and we don't, they were also playing away with 10 men so no it wasn't even Stevens we had a huge advantage and still couldn't win. Try to be positive all you want but we were pish today and got a pish result. Fact 

Well we did, no idea what game you watched. 

6 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

No escaping the fact that today was a huge setback. The faint hopes of the title have gone, everything now rests on the Semi Final, confidence shattered. Will not be betting my pension on a Rangers win. 

Title was gone weeks ago, a win today would’ve made it interesting but that was all. 

The real game is the semi and I fancy us winning that. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Title was gone weeks ago, a win today would’ve made it interesting but that was all. 

The real game is the semi and I fancy us winning that. 

Aye but if (big if) we manage to take that does this team have the bottle to go and win the final? That HIVs SCF still sickens me and today felt like watching a replay of that. For all our undeniable improvements we still seem to make the same boneheaded mistakes over and over again.

Just now, delparlane said:

Aye but if (big if) we manage to take that does this team have the bottle to go and win the final? That HIVs SCF still sickens me and today felt like watching a replay of that. For all our undeniable improvements we still seem to make the same boneheaded mistakes over and over again.

If you have the bottle to beat them in the semi then they have the bottle to win the cup. 

This team is way above the final losing team under the baldy cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you have the bottle to beat them in the semi then they have the bottle to win the cup. 

This team is way above the final losing team under the baldy cunt. 

Hope to fuck you're right CB. Moot point anyway until we get past them. I'm dead sure we have the capability, but after this mess today I wish I had more faith in the delivery.

20 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Detest Crocker with an unholy passion. Thank God for RTV (in spite of its flaws); since it came into being years back I've never had to listen to that pompous biased prat anymore. As annoying at Tam Miller can sometimes be, Crocker is a million times worse on every level.

Walker is always the same,  But Crocker took it to a whole new level today. When Simonovic got sent off he was giving it Conservative MP Douglas Ross got Simonovic sent off, he all but gave out the guy's address also playing up the conspiracy theory,  totally unprofessional.

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Hope to fuck you're right CB. Moot point anyway until we get past them. I'm dead sure we have the capability, but after this mess today I wish I had more faith in the delivery.

I go into these games with confidence now mate, before I was going to watch us get hammered. 

We will get the roll of the dice in these games eventually. ??

So I know my opinion won't mean much, as a defeat to them is unlike any other. I'm not claiming "there are positives to take" from this match either.

The difference between Rangers and C****c today was Mentality and it showed up big time after the second half. Our players didn't shite it, they lost focus by getting their heads stuck in the atmosphere and not in the game. They stopped playing as a team and started playing like individuals, clearly shown by the horrendous passing after 2-2 and absolutely shocking link up play. Deep crosses, balls across the goal with no one there or balls behind the strikers running in.

I'm not blaming Murty entirely, he's learning just like some of the players are, but these late subs don't help anyone. They don't help the team when they are behind or in front, and certainly don't give enough minutes to the player coming on at 75-80mins into a match. It's boggin and he needs to start subbing much earlier.

Here's a take away, we didn't have our full strength team out, due to injuries, but that's the first time where we took full control of the match and took the lead in years. This game, in the grand scheme doesn't mean anything for the league, but this is certainly a huge amount of progress over the shambles from earlier in the season and before. Aye we got beat, and rightly so we didn't take our chances, and that's what we deserve.

P.S, Cardoso is never a defender. Fuck knows where he started in his youth days, and fuck knows whos idea it was to bring him back to CB, he's honkin.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My attendance record against them now stands at 6 games, 0 wins 0 draws and 6 losses

Rangers attendance record against the scum is 118,567 a figure which the peados can never hope to match.

We hold the world record for number of domestic league championships won after racking up 54 titles.

Rangers also hold the record for domestic trebles with seven so far and are now the most-honoured football club in the world, having won 119 trophies in total.

ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW -- FUCK THE SEPTIC!!

Archived