G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

20 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Detest Crocker with an unholy passion. Thank God for RTV (in spite of its flaws); since it came into being years back I've never had to listen to that pompous biased prat anymore. As annoying at Tam Miller can sometimes be, Crocker is a million times worse on every level.

Walker is always the same,  But Crocker took it to a whole new level today. When Simonovic got sent off he was giving it Conservative MP Douglas Ross got Simonovic sent off, he all but gave out the guy's address also playing up the conspiracy theory,  totally unprofessional.

• Like 3

It fucking sickens me cunts can “take positives” after getting beat by them. There are no positives getting beat off them and certainly none today

So I know my opinion won't mean much, as a defeat to them is unlike any other. I'm not claiming "there are positives to take" from this match either.

The difference between Rangers and C****c today was Mentality and it showed up big time after the second half. Our players didn't shite it, they lost focus by getting their heads stuck in the atmosphere and not in the game. They stopped playing as a team and started playing like individuals, clearly shown by the horrendous passing after 2-2 and absolutely shocking link up play. Deep crosses, balls across the goal with no one there or balls behind the strikers running in.

I'm not blaming Murty entirely, he's learning just like some of the players are, but these late subs don't help anyone. They don't help the team when they are behind or in front, and certainly don't give enough minutes to the player coming on at 75-80mins into a match. It's boggin and he needs to start subbing much earlier.

Here's a take away, we didn't have our full strength team out, due to injuries, but that's the first time where we took full control of the match and took the lead in years. This game, in the grand scheme doesn't mean anything for the league, but this is certainly a huge amount of progress over the shambles from earlier in the season and before. Aye we got beat, and rightly so we didn't take our chances, and that's what we deserve.

P.S, Cardoso is never a defender. Fuck knows where he started in his youth days, and fuck knows whos idea it was to bring him back to CB, he's honkin.

7 minutes ago, ZeeFour said:

Here's a take away, we didn't have our full strength team out, due to injuries

Neither did they. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My attendance record against them now stands at 6 games, 0 wins 0 draws and 6 losses

Rangers attendance record against the scum is 118,567 a figure which the peados can never hope to match.

We hold the world record for number of domestic league championships won after racking up 54 titles.

Rangers also hold the record for domestic trebles with seven so far and are now the most-honoured football club in the world, having won 119 trophies in total.

ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW -- FUCK THE SEPTIC!!

Another depressing Monday morning. What could of been out biggest result in years we let slip and quite literally shat the fucking bed. Fucksake

• Like 1

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Was alright imo, fans made a fuckery of it

I hate the idea of a card display ahead of an Old Firm. Be better just belting out the chants 

On 11/03/2018 at 21:14, GWR1979 said:

Walker is always the same,  But Crocker took it to a whole new level today. When Simonovic got sent off he was giving it Conservative MP Douglas Ross got Simonovic sent off, he all but gave out the guy's address also playing up the conspiracy theory,  totally unprofessional.

Can’t believe Sky (a premium product) continue to feed us the garbage that Crocker and a Walker offer up.

Crocker is a bitter bitter bastard, Walker maybe more so

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Can’t believe Sky (a premium product) continue to feed us the garbage that Crocker and a Walker offer up.

Crocker is a bitter bitter bastard, Walker maybe more so

Walker had a squeak to his voice after they scored, He is a bitter one that's for sure never quite got over us running a mock when he was a player and he was in probably the worst tarrier side in living memory.

• Like 1

I’m honestly desperate for us to play them again, need to right the wrongs of this match fast.

• Like 1