***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

21 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Where are they getting all this shite about Rangers bigging themselves up and doing loads of talking etc?

Haven't seen anyone from the club say anything like that at all

From the same source that says Dembele is worth £40m.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As some have posted,  i don’t get where the ‘bigging ourselves’ stuff has come from. 

My honest opinion is that they are looking (desperately) for a reason to fire their club up for Sunday. Using a celebrating for drawing them is a terrible attempt give. We (well me anyway at 32) have always cheered when we drew them in the cup. 

Then rodgers quotes the going for 55 thing. Of course we are going for 55, but what has our team now got in common with MW team then? 

Last thing i noticed was using the Hibs game as some sort of benchmark. Not withstanding the fact they have also not beaten them twice this season... any normal ‘business as usual’ season would see us drop points like that. It happens. 

He is looking for as much ammo for tomorrow as possible, and if he Fail Fail’s then he will throw his players under the bus to save himself. 

Get into them tomorrow. We Are The People. 

This is the most calm I've been before a game against the scum.  Just feels like we're now back and heading to our rightful place at the top while they are crashing and burning on their way down.  All the scum fans have been coming up to me at work and having a go but it just shows me how scared they are now...

With the rumours Martin could be out , this is the last chance for big alves to step up and show us for once what he’s really all about , I’m pinning my hopes he will think to himself this is a big chance to make the World Cup playing well in a game viewed by a world wide audience, but if the truth be told I just don’t trust the big shitehouse 

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m a bag of nerves. 

Hate letting myself think we can beat them after the way the last couple of seasons have gone. 

I’m convinced we can get a result though. Season is fucked if we don’t. 

We will get a result. They are shitting it.

Wish to fuck this was today. Been swamped with work this week and today's the first day i've had time to sit and be able to think about it. Nervous wreck man. This one is all or nothing, and whatever they've been saying they bastards know it too.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

As some have posted,  i don’t get where the ‘bigging ourselves’ stuff has come from. 

My honest opinion is that they are looking (desperately) for a reason to fire their club up for Sunday. Using a celebrating for drawing them is a terrible attempt give. We (well me anyway at 32) have always cheered when we drew them in the cup. 

Then rodgers quotes the going for 55 thing. Of course we are going for 55, but what has our team now got in common with MW team then? 

Last thing i noticed was using the Hibs game as some sort of benchmark. Not withstanding the fact they have also not beaten them twice this season... any normal ‘business as usual’ season would see us drop points like that. It happens. 

He is looking for as much ammo for tomorrow as possible, and if he Fail Fail’s then he will throw his players under the bus to save himself. 

Get into them tomorrow. We Are The People. 

I think he’s deliberately trying to rile us and we we are taking the bate as well.  This should just bounce off us.  Not the first manager to play mind games with us.

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sutton reckons our players will be shitting themselves tonight.

Fat Hartson was saying the same pish before the semi in April 2016. They’re the best talkers of a game beforehand that’s ever been. ?

Couldn't sleep last night, just imagining the sheer joy of what we all hope for. Come 12:00 tomorrow all the battle fever will subside and my arse will be flappin' for the first lightning quick 10/15 minutes by which time hopefully we will have imposed ourselves on the game, taking it to the scum with a rapturous Ibrox backing every man in Blue.

The time is now for these players and manager, they have the ability and I pray they have the mentality for the occasion. Ice in the heid, fire in the belly.

INTAE THUM Rangers!!!

Apparently weve only been playing well cos weve been up against no one lately. So say Rodgers anyway. That would include that pishy st johnsone team that his lot drew with the other week. And what a greetin he had about that, saying they only raise their game against his team and Rangers. He seems to be getting himself in a bit of a flap.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Apparently weve only been playing well cos weve been up against no one lately. So say Rodgers anyway. That would include that pishy st johnsone team that his lot drew with the other week. And what a greetin he had about that, saying they only raise their game against his team and Rangers. He seems to be getting himself in a bit of a flap.

Says shit like that then will burst with pride about going on a long unbeaten domestic run. 

Irony and all that. 

Archived