***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game tomorrow is a complete head fuck.

Every game we go in against them I believe we'll win. However this is our best genuine chance and now I'm doubting if we will. We are the most in form  team in Scotland apart from Kilmarnock who won today. So we can do it.

The media have played a blinder building us up for a fall.

Just need to see how Murty approaches the game. When we've played them with him in charge he's made us hard to beat but we've now got a settled team for who that isn't the priority.

I don't care about performance tomorrow just a win.

Dont give them time on the ball and we can do it.

Need to win all the individual battles on the park ,first person that even thinks about pulling out a 50/50 should be hauled off,no place for passengers this is a full blown fkn war we must win,wtp second best isn't in our vocabulary,fkd into the dirty inbred scum,away and shag yet maw Brenda were coming ya fkn cretin

there is a lot of bluster ,bullshit and hype surrounding the game tomorrow .I've watched these games for over 60 years and there is not a lot of logic comes into play in them.i believe this tarrier team is physically stronger and more experienced than us ,and this counts for an awful lot in these games  ,however I would hope that regardless of the result the team gives us confidence that we are on the way to our rightful place.lets use this performance to gauge how far we have to go.

ps haven't a fuckin scoobie what the score will be

Archived