***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Im in bits here. Stomach is ruined

I'm the same. My nerves are shattered, I can hardly even type this because my hands are shaking.

I dreamt we won 1-0 and Cummings was the scorer. I actually think we'l win 2-1 but I'll get my man to stick a coupon on both scores for me!

C'mon the Bears! 

:UK:

8 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Just set about these taigs and win they will start embarrassing themselves on and off the park!

Get tore in for the first 20mins and skelp anything that moves.........

Then take my seat for the game around 11.45

Was walking down union street In Aberdeen this morning on my way to work whistling the Billy boys about 6.30 And seen some gers supporters heading off and was jealous as fuck.need to rely on you guys to keep me up to date with the score as I'm working all day. Got a good feeling about today bears 3-1 to the gers.

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

The last time I felt as nervous as this was the cup semi final.  As for their line up. If it’s true then it will be a stodgy game- we all saw how Lennon lines up vs us with 5 across 

What is their lineup meant to be?

If it's true they're going 3 at the back then our fullbacks have to get forward often and occupy their wide men. Goss will be key, if he can play direct balls in behind their wingbacks early for our front 4 to chase we can rip them apart.

Wasnt feeling the nerves til i typed that out :lol: smash these vermin bastards Rangers!!!

59 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If that scum line up is true then it looks like a 3-4-2-1. Need to just make sure goss and doc don't get over run I central midfield. 

My big worry. 

Judge it by the first 10/15 and if we’re being overrun Murty needs to make a few changes tacticallu.

Still got 125 on the people to doo them the day tho. Easy

Archived