• Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Foderingham 

Tavernier Bates Martin Wallace 

Docherty Goss 

Candeias Windass Murphy 

Morelos 

Aye Cummings scored a hat trick today, but we need five in the midfield against them and Morelos is better as the solo striker. 

2-1 the people :UK:

This every time. Cannot play 2 up top against them, we're too disjointed and need to stick to the 4-2-3-1 that serves us so well recently. 

Genuinely think we'll beat them, which I haven't felt since the Warburton semi-final. Just can't afford not to come out the traps, I think this game will be won in the first 30 minutes as our confidence will wane as the match goes on (and they seem to score a lot of late goals at present)

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Class though isn’t it mate?

Haven’t had a week long buzz for a game against them in ages 

Last few games the buildup has been meh because we never turned up in previous games. 

Different now as our boys will be up for it from kick off. 

Really think docherty is going to be key on sunday. His energy and direct running with the ball has gave us something extra in midfield plus hes strong as fuck, with a bit of bite which we need

Haven’t felt like this for a game in donkeys! 

Really hoping Murphy and DJ make it. 

Will be goals for sure in this game 4-2 to the famous!

Anythig confirmed for the ref yet? Heard word so lf cheatin Beaton last week. 

I was struggling to sleep because I was over thinking this game. Our central 2 Docherty and Goss we need to make sure they dont get over run in that area. The scum will change formation because they have no RB I think they'll go 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 meaning a 3v2 in the midfield area.

Like always whoever wins the midfield will win the game 

1 minute ago, Amac9 said:

Anybody thinking we will win 3 or 4 are delusional.

Agreed. I'm nervous enough about this game without people saying shite like that. Over confidence has came back to bite us on the arse too many times before. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I was struggling to sleep because I was over thinking this game. Our central 2 Docherty and Goss we need to make sure they dont get over run in that area. The scum will change formation because they have no RB I think they'll go 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 meaning a 3v2 in the midfield area.

Like always whoever wins the midfield will win the game 

They don’t play with 4 at the back apparently, it’s Pretty much a 3 with the Right Cb covering the RB position when Forrest is too far forward. According to a taig I know.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Agreed. I'm nervous enough about this game without people saying shite like that. Over confidence has came back to bite us on the arse too many times before. 

Last time I think anyone was confident into these games was under Walter.  I cant see us not winning if we turn up 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

They don’t play with 4 at the back apparently, it’s Pretty much a 3 with the Right Cb covering the RB position when Forrest is too far forward. According to a taig I know.

a right sided CB up against Murphy happy days

Archived