***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

It’s exciting and a bit worrying to be this confident for a change.  I’ve got used to expecting nothing and being delighted with getting anything.  I’ll be gutted with anything but 3 points this time around.

Cannot wait!   Even they would take a point right now because they know we’re just pushing aside allcomers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Last time I think anyone was confident into these games was under Walter.  I cant see us not winning if we turn up 

And a good few times under Walter our over confidence came back to bite us on the arse. 

Admittely I'm the most confident I've been going in to a game against them since 2012. But people completely writing they cunts off need to calm themselves down a bit. They still have players who can cause us bother and as always they'll raise their game a considerable amount.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

This every time. Cannot play 2 up top against them, we're too disjointed and need to stick to the 4-2-3-1 that serves us so well recently. 

Genuinely think we'll beat them, which I haven't felt since the Warburton semi-final. Just can't afford not to come out the traps, I think this game will be won in the first 30 minutes as our confidence will wane as the match goes on (and they seem to score a lot of late goals at present)

Hopefully you do not mean just like the sheep and that useless cunt McInnes who had them sit in to try and contain them at home ffs. 

We need to be on the front foot, in about them, closing them down, forcing errors at get at their defence which is their biggest weakness.

It doesn't have to be two up front, but with Cummngs in behind Morelos, as opposed to our shrinking violet Windass who has proven that is what he is against the better teams, as opposed to Cummngs who oozes confidence, has far more ability and gives not one fuck who he's up against and particularly the scum.

Morelos isn't firing on all cylinders and Windass hasn't covered himself in glory the last two games, so if Morelos again doesn't do it, we rely on Windass who will go missing on one scud from broon? Fuckng suicide!

We need characters, ability, guile and composure and Cummings is that man.

1 hour ago, RFC16 said:

Really think docherty is going to be key on sunday. His energy and direct running with the ball has gave us something extra in midfield plus hes strong as fuck, with a bit of bite which we need

Hope he fucks over Brown. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hopefully you do not mean just like the sheep and that useless cunt McInnes who had them sit in to try and contain them at homme ffs. 

We need to be on the front foot, in about them, closing them down, forcing errors at get at their defence which is their biggest weakness.

It doesn't have to be two up front, but with Cummngs in behind Morelos, as opposed to our shrinking violet Windass who has proven that is what he is against the better teams, as opposed to Cummngs who oozes confidence, has far more ability and gives not one fuck who he's up against and particularly the scum.

Morelos isn't firing on all cylinders and Windass hasn't covered himself in glory, so if Morelos again doesn't do it, we rely on Windass who will go missing on one scud from broon? Fuckng suicide!

We need characters, ability, guile and composure and Cummings is that man.

Is that Windass who has 10 goals in his last 8 games aye? Do you actually watch us play?

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The chat about cummings I believe he'd be a walking red card especially in the first 10mins.

Anything to base that opinion on or is it just something you've thought sounded good in your head?

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'm never confident when we play the cunts, but I am this week. The law of averages is we are due a win or 2 against the fucks

Big thing for me going into this is now we have players who can hurt them. 

If Murphy and Docherty have a good game we're winning it imo. 

Great to have a right good feeling going into this one and I have high hopes for the team.....I know we can win and it is long overdue. A victory here really sets it up for a grand slam finish and will instill a whole load of belief in the players.

Only debate over the 11 will be centre of defence and fitness of John and Murphy but I suspect both are fine.

Wes

Tav, Bates, Alves, John

Docherty, Goss

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

4-1 Rangers

Cmon the super

I'm confident we'll win just now but the nerves will kick in as kick off approaches. 

I hate old firm games, only enjoy them after its finished and result dependant. 

Strangely don't get that nervous if I actually get a ticket and go. 

20 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'm never confident when we play the cunts, but I am this week. The law of averages is we are due a win or 2 against the fucks

We are due about 5 referee decisions too. Lego Muncher due a red. Sinclair due a yellow for diving.

Archived