***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

No its alves whose fucked up a sper usual both goals came from his side 

Not alves fault fir first one was bates man alves definitely at fault fir the second shocking defending 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Reckon we'll still win this one but we need a big performance second half. Get the ball over the top and wide and get two goals in front and they'll crumble.

We sit back like that second half and we are getting gubbed cause that defence is no stopping them. Should be out attacking from the start and keep it up for 45 mins.

Just now, psb07158 said:

The defending for that 2nd goal man - so sickened by that shite

These cunts are there for the taking. On the counter with balls in behind are fucking them up every time and whoever said they’d take Morelos off needs fucking shot - he has led the line BRILLIANTLY. 2 outstanding cut backs for a midfielder to get on the end of 

Yeah, we need Morelos torturing Boyata.

We're definitely progressing.... I would've taken this a year ago but now expect much more because we've seen that this squad is capable of so much more.  If we had a better CB pairing we would be winning this easily.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think we have been rank today so far. Surely to fuck we can bury they cunts in the 2nd half

When we look to attack them we loom menacing but then we have this mentality sit back and deal with whatever they have.....we clearly can't so why the fuck try it? Murty needs to get them setup correct in the second half or he's fucked it. 

I'd put Cummings on now and go 442 it'll make sure we play the rest of the game on the front foot.  More bodies up the park Goss isn't doing anything so get our other big game striker on.  If we sit back we're fucked.

Its a Diamond midfield 4 all against Docherty.

Goss needs to be subbed...need energy in there. 

Losing Bates is a huge blow, with no Martin on the bench. Cardoso will be bullied all second half. 

Last ten mins we rode our luck. Few good saves too. 

Just need to attack.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't feel as if we have played well at all , yet it's 2 all. We are giving them too much room in the middle if the park and now, both our central defenders are slower than a week in the jail

You say that but we could have been 2 up and 3-1 up before they scored,defence has been poor today but believe me they are every bit as poor at the back as us.

Just now, viennacalling said:

can't see a mistake at the first goal. kept us in the game

2nd goal hit all by surprise - but that was poor defending from cardoso

Beaten too easily from distance, seen it loads this season

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We need more than one decent CB. Our defence is all over the shop and one CB alone isn't changing that.

For squad depth I agree we need a few but I’d rather McCrorie in alongside someone who can actually defend.

Our midfield is non existent in a defensive sense, fuck our chances next season if Jack is trusted to be a title winning midfield destroyer, Alves, Martin, Cardoso should be off, nowhere near good enough to win titles.

Archived