***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Completely disheartening today, we've been so poor and never really looked like we believed we could win this. Since they went down to 10 men it looks like they have more players than us when they defend, yet somehow more players than us when they attack.

And once again, how the fuck does Morelos miss that? Should have taken the chinese money, we wont get an offer like that again.

Because the reality is they have better players in key positions with better attitudes

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said at the time we should have cashed in on morelos, ill get stick but i couldnt really give a fuck he misses tonnes and tonnes of piss easy opportunities and hes had 2 belting opportunities which would have different outcomes in this game and IMO any other player on the pitch would finish them chances in this game he fucks me off something rotten!

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

2-2 before the 60 minute mark.  celtic go down to 10 men and that should be a big advantage for us.  celtic are the ones who make the changes and score the goal to get the result.  Rodgers has the experience to make the changes and alter the game but Murty sits idle and lets opportunity pass him by.  Disgusted by this.

Also, this 'but Morelos offers us so much more' his misses are a fucking disgrace.  Cummings would've banged those chances in.  

Both he and his partner are too slow to react in the box and miss far too many chances. If I never see either again it will be too soon.

Archived