***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly feel like throwing up. This whole game was a farce - had them on the ropes and then suddenly decided not to do what was working. Feel exactly like I did after the SCF against HIVs - these players don't understand the meaning of No Surrender.

Should have switched formation and got Cummings on when they went down to 10, instead murty sat and allowed them to take the game in hand and dictate play. Didn't help with some players having a off day either. John was ineffective the 2nd half, balls into box was poorĀ 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Scattergun is outĀ 

We ripped them apart first halfĀ 

lost our best defenderĀ 

Still had the momentumĀ 

Shocking defending against 10 menĀ 

Alves is powderpuffĀ 

We missed golden chances that cost is a painful lossĀ 

We looked as though we chucked it in our play last 20 mins .Unacceptable

Still too many losers playing for us

And they are not about become winners.EverĀ 

The fact Cummings got last 10 minutes with them down to 10 men for majority of it was scandelousĀ Ā 

Ā 

Cummings should've been starting today instead of that bottler

We've et that one get away from us, nobody to blame but ourselves. Tactics (were there any?) were fucking rubbish second half. We were a threat down the left hand side all first half and hardly saw John and Murphy second half. They played the game narrow when they wen't down to 10 and we fell for it. Two CB's, howling, Tav poor, Goss anonymous, Morelos has cost us in the last two OF games. I've said before I don't rate him yet people want over him on here. Take the fucking money and move on. Ā That mhanky team are fucking shite and they strolled about 2nd half. Players have talked the talk and not walked the walk.Ā 

I honestlyĀ think the worst thing thatĀ happened was Simunovic getting sent off. They then sat in and we had noĀ fucking idea what to do. We would probably have won it ifĀ it wasĀ 11 vs 11 to the endĀ and the game had stayed open.

2 centre backs and a striker will see the league come home next season. Thats the hardest defeat in the last couple of seasons as now its obvious the gulf has well and truly gone.

Gutted, these players HAVE to make up for this in the cup. PLEASE can we start using Cummings as our main striker!!!! FUCK!

Archived