G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Same place we were before the game lets be fair.

Have to laugh though at posters making out murty was outthought by the tranny shagger :lol: He's outspent not outthought. That was a heavy strong bench they had.

worse off than before the game though, belief will be sapped.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Needs to be a 5 man midfield next time we play them;

Holt, Docherty and Goss in the middle with Murphy and Candeias on either side

Should be this every time, we get over run in midfield by kilmanrock and Hibs nevermind celtic.

Basic fucking tactics that professional coaches don’t seem to understand despite the full forum pointing it out anytime we get pumped.

• Like 1

Just now, RDB14 said:

Right load of wallopers on here. If Morelos scores at 2-2 we probably win, if he scores at 2-3 we draw. Murty can't influence that and it's not his fault his first choice centre backs were injured.

He started Morelos ya walloper

Too many players just aren't up to playing at this level.  Not enough composure or quality to handle the big games and Murty really messed up today by refusing to change things until it was too late.  We needed to kill the game just before the first half ended.  Run it into a corner, keep possession, earn a foul and slow things down, anything to keep the lead. If we were still leading at half time we would've won but our players just don't seem to have that tactical ability.  Need a better manager to help them understand the game better.  Now I got to turn all my social media off as the constant gloating begins :headwall:

• Like 1

Scottish cup is a must now

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

🤔

Was you who contradicted yourself

8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Whit? Talking about next season mate, we won’t need to back him as he’s not getting the job. He had an opportunity today and blew it 

Genuinely think murty will be manager next season. Apologies if I picked u up wrong

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Scottish cup is a must now

That's fucked too.

We haven' won ainst them in a few seasons now and couldn't beat them with a man down at home.

Honestly don't see what changes tbh 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Right load of wallopers on here. If Morelos scores at 2-2 we probably win, if he scores at 2-3 we draw. Murty can't influence that and it's not his fault his first choice centre backs were injured.

Agree with this to an extent, but he should have made the substitution straight after the red card and cranked up the pressure. Leaving it late he allowed the tims time to regroup and settle into their new formation.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Same place we were before the game lets be fair.

Have to laugh though at posters making out murty was outthought by the tranny shagger :lol: He's outspent not outthought. That was a heavy strong bench they had.

Goss and Windass not being hooked despite it being discussed by the full forum changes were needed isn’t being outspent. 

He’s a tactical retard who uses subs in the last 15 minutes for the sake of it instead of fitting his subs and tactics around the game while it’s floating by him.

• Like 2

Murty has no faith in players even when playing well. Talks them up but in reality is a bit of a shitebag 

If Morelos scores at 2-2 we would probably be on here buzzing. It's fine margins but we have improved immeasurably from pre Murty.  

• Like 2

Murphy also had a blinder at cutting inside and passing it into the middle of the park or blootering over the bar

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Was you who contradicted yourself

These players are clearly good enough, minus the CBs. I’m not sure what you are reading from that

Worst feeling to see Rangers lost to 10 players of celtic at HOME.   They have proved that they are bottlers while leading.

On Morelos, he tried his best, but he is not a smart striker.     While 2-2, Morelos COULD have made an assist to either of TWO Rangers players but he decided to shoot.   He had a great chance of scoring an equaliser, he hit the post again as he is used to do that in previous games.   Time to drop Morelos and start playing Cummings from the start, maybe play along with Miller.   His position is great at times.

On Rangers' passing system, they were just terrible.   I think we have to accept that Candeias can do brilliance with his pace, but never that good with his crossing assists.   Tavernier can't control his crossing, maybe he should not have left the defence open to celtic to attack.   John can't decide quick enough where he can make a pass / cross to.     I was happy with the midfield, but they have to protect the defence line.   That is why celtic scored on all three occasions. 

If they don't learn from this match, I have to doubt that Rangers can win over celtic in the semi final.  I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I am sad to see that several young Rangers fans hasn't gained that feeling that Rangers beat celtic.   Draw in a cup game does not count.   Shootout penalties is like a lottery. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not just that miss but he costs us 2 points at the piggery with another one on one sitter. 

You k ow when you see him charging to goal one on one he is going to fuck it  up just like when the ball bounces out and the goal is gaping yet somehow he manages to fuck it up. It's criminal 

Yep. I'd be tempted to take the money the first good bid we get and just stick on a sell-on fee. We can't have a striker that crumbles whenever we properly need him to score goals. His hold-up play is very good but what's the point if he can't score from three yards?

• Like 2

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Murphy also had a blinder at cutting inside and passing it into the middle of the park or blootering over the bar

Yes

Just now, chris182 said:

These players are clearly good enough, I’m not sure what you are reading from that

They clearly arent good enough to compete that showed today and against Hibs. 

• Like 1

Murty cannot get the job full time. If we had a proper manager with a decent pedigree we would have been right in the hunt for the league. Disgusted with that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

If Morelos scores at 2-2 we would probably be on here buzzing. It's fine margins but we have improved immeasurably from pre Murty.  

Aye your right we still haven’t beat them but the score line is getting better.FFS.

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Murty cannot get the job full time. If we had a proper manager with a decent pedigree we would have been right in the hunt for the league. Disgusted with that 

Who would you like to see the next Rangers manager?   I thought of Steve Clarke. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I work in logistics not football.....

So who would you suggest would be the best person to advise our players on distribution of the ball to a logistically advantageous position?