***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Whit? Talking about next season mate, we won’t need to back him as he’s not getting the job. He had an opportunity today and blew it 

Genuinely think murty will be manager next season. Apologies if I picked u up wrong

19 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Right load of wallopers on here. If Morelos scores at 2-2 we probably win, if he scores at 2-3 we draw. Murty can't influence that and it's not his fault his first choice centre backs were injured.

Agree with this to an extent, but he should have made the substitution straight after the red card and cranked up the pressure. Leaving it late he allowed the tims time to regroup and settle into their new formation.

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Same place we were before the game lets be fair.

Have to laugh though at posters making out murty was outthought by the tranny shagger :lol: He's outspent not outthought. That was a heavy strong bench they had.

Goss and Windass not being hooked despite it being discussed by the full forum changes were needed isn’t being outspent. 

He’s a tactical retard who uses subs in the last 15 minutes for the sake of it instead of fitting his subs and tactics around the game while it’s floating by him.

Worst feeling to see Rangers lost to 10 players of celtic at HOME.   They have proved that they are bottlers while leading.

On Morelos, he tried his best, but he is not a smart striker.     While 2-2, Morelos COULD have made an assist to either of TWO Rangers players but he decided to shoot.   He had a great chance of scoring an equaliser, he hit the post again as he is used to do that in previous games.   Time to drop Morelos and start playing Cummings from the start, maybe play along with Miller.   His position is great at times.

On Rangers' passing system, they were just terrible.   I think we have to accept that Candeias can do brilliance with his pace, but never that good with his crossing assists.   Tavernier can't control his crossing, maybe he should not have left the defence open to celtic to attack.   John can't decide quick enough where he can make a pass / cross to.     I was happy with the midfield, but they have to protect the defence line.   That is why celtic scored on all three occasions. 

If they don't learn from this match, I have to doubt that Rangers can win over celtic in the semi final.  I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I am sad to see that several young Rangers fans hasn't gained that feeling that Rangers beat celtic.   Draw in a cup game does not count.   Shootout penalties is like a lottery. 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

If Morelos scores at 2-2 we would probably be on here buzzing. It's fine margins but we have improved immeasurably from pre Murty.  

Aye your right we still haven’t beat them but the score line is getting better.FFS.

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Murty cannot get the job full time. If we had a proper manager with a decent pedigree we would have been right in the hunt for the league. Disgusted with that 

Who would you like to see the next Rangers manager?   I thought of Steve Clarke. 

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Aye your right we still haven’t beat them but the score line is getting better.FFS.

You can't just change everything overnight man. Even at our best we lost old firm games.... Let's see how the next 2 go.

These cunts had a goalkeeper making his debut 

Their Right back was making his OF debut 

We had the lead twice 

Colum gave us more than he ever has in these games 

We were playing 10 men with 30minutes left and level 

And we still managed to fuck it up 

Hard one to take, we've let them away with one there. Our lack of tactics in the second half were shocking, were second best at the point they had the sending off so that should have merited a switch of sorts, to make them think. They went narrow up top and stretched the game to camp in, their tactical change made the difference when our manager is waiting for something to happen. He's a smarmy wee wanker but his change won them the game, the difference between someone knowing what they're doing and someone learning. 

Too many went missing when we needed them to step up like we as fans were. Hard lesson for Goss that you don't swan about in an OF game until you're out of sight, he was anonymous today and guilty for their winner. Hard graft required to win your own individual battle and hardly any of ours won their own battle. I am gutted but they know we're much closer and have had a shocking season bar the last 2months. I'm not impressed with their "strengthening", we just can't afford to keep fucking things up each summer. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Genuinely think murty will be manager next season. Apologies if I picked u up wrong

So did I, until today. 2-2 with opposition down to 10 men with a full 35 mins left - you are not expecting to lose. Murty didn’t know what to do in that situation. He’s not imposing himself on the game and making the big calls when needed. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

These cunts had a goalkeeper making his debut 

Their Right back was making his OF debut 

We had the lead twice 

Colum gave us more than he ever has in these games 

We were playing 10 men with 30minutes left and level 

And we still managed to fuck it up 

and the big donkey at the back that should have been pressed anytime the ball went near him..........

Archived