Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

2 minutes ago, bgally said:

I'd change Windass for Cummings,Windass is a shitebag one tackle from broon and he'll go missing whereas Cummings will be right up for this and he'll get stuck into them. imo

Sense, but stop rocking the boat.

36 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Pop in to The Log Cabin in Baillieston and we can share a few beers over a wee chat as to where my allegiances lie....:cheers:

Just ask for Loggie.:happy:

Loggie,

Last time I checked our home page I’m fairly certain it never said “JoIn now and speak to horny young guys in your area”

Please refrain from using the site to satisfy your sexual desires.

Enjoy your day.

Jeffrey and Vanoli like this

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sense, but stop rocking the boat.

Sense, yes, because sense is replacing our number 10 with a poacher when our tactics will be heavy pressing on Sunday which requires pace & energy, both of which Cummings has far less of than Windass. He said he was blowing out his arse on Sunday & cramping up, but aye lets give him defensive responsibility on Sunday in a high intensity game.

Even ignoring that, lets play the boy who comes alive inside the box, outside the box. Lets replace Windass intelligent runs, pressing, pace, energy, dribbling, vision & passing with a guy who just wants to be in the box finishing.

Did you watch him against St Johnstone or Falkirk? Anytime he got the ball and was too deep he froze, indecision on what to actually do with it because he isn’t used to picking up the ball in those positions. 

”Sense”. Honestly the shouts for Cummings to replace Windass at number 10 are so ridiculous. Close to pullin ma hair out if a hear it again :bangbang:

couchman15 and Rum Ham like this

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dreamt last night that we went 1-0 up just before half time.

Then we lost 1-6

:lol: 

that actually happened to me on football manager, except it was against St Mirren ?‍♂️ 

Was a dark day..

.Williamson. likes this

Just now, King Jela said:

:lol: 

that actually happened to me on football manager, except it was against St Mirren ?‍♂️ 

Was a dark day..

It gave me the fear when I woke up mate.

I don’t even think I watched the second half in the dream, I mind the celebrations of scoring against them then I seen 1-6 on my phone :lol: 

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Docherty Goss

Candeias Cummings Murphy

Morelos

Massive massive gamble playing Cummings but dont think Windass has it in him to turn up in  a game like this, if Brown does him early, which he will, he'll go into hiding. Cummings workrate was brilliant on Sunday and him coming from deeper/wider made him tougher to pick up, can see it being really tight and games like that are often won by an off the cuff moment from someone with the ability to do something special, Walter often threw them a curveball and I hope Murty does here.

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Docherty Goss

Candeias Cummings Murphy

Morelos

Massive massive gamble playing Cummings but dont think Windass has it in him to turn up in  a game like this, if Brown does him early, which he will, he'll go into hiding. Cummings workrate was brilliant on Sunday and him coming from deeper/wider made him tougher to pick up, can see it being really tight and games like that are often won by an off the cuff moment from someone with the ability to do something special, Walter often threw them a curveball and I hope Murty does here.

I’m not sure Cummings is suited to the number 10/secondary striker role Windass has been playing, maybe Morelos would be a better fit there with Cummings up front?