• Last Reply
20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gk - wes, us

RB - captain tav, us 

LB nae teeth, them

CBs eachy peachy

RM nae neck, them

LM Murphy, us

CM brown probably due to experience but docherty is better technically and will have more energy, them

CM Pirlo, us

AM windass over mcreggor, us

ST Morelos over dumbellend, us 

RM - give me Candieas over Naeneck every time

AM - Windass and McGregor are very different to be fair (goal threat vs grafter) but that one’s each peachy too IMO

Just got my tickets through excited and nervous as usual haha no idea what to expect until I know our starting line up is set in stone , they will come and raise there game if we have our best team out I’ll take a 2-1 win

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

What is your opinion on retrospective action for the apparent peadophiile ring at celtic from the 1970s onwards? What do you think would be a punishment to fit the crime? I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts and don't think I've asked you yet.

I'd like to see celtic Football Club held to account for the massive cover up that took place. I'd like to see Kelly and McGinn face prosecution for their continued involvement with Torbett and TTC even after he was convicted.

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When is this cunt going to get banned. Bite your hand off for a draw :lol:

Can’t remember which mod it was but one of them said he’s 100% not a taig even tho we all know he is.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

RM - give me Candieas over Naeneck every time

AM - Windass and McGregor are very different to be fair (goal threat vs grafter) but that one’s each peachy too IMO

I think they play that boy as cam at times though, they did against zenit, and I'd take windass in that specific position.

Understand your point though.

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

IMO Only a fenian bastard would take offence, personally.

I'm too old to be offended.

I just believe the forum should have certain standards. Referring to a fellow bear as a fenian bastard should not be considered acceptable by the admin team on here.

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'd like to see celtic Football Club held to account for the massive cover up that took place. I'd like to see Kelly and McGinn face prosecution for their continued involvement with Torbett and TTC even after he was convicted.

Closed down is the only option.:lol:

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I just believe the forum should have certain standards. Referring to a fellow bear as a fenian bastard should not be considered acceptable by the admin team on here.

Genuine question here. If you don’t like this forum, the way it’s run and obviously the people on it going by the way your picking arguments with everyone, why don’t you try another forum that’s gonna suit you better?

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I wouldn't expect too much from them. They've let a guy be moderator who pays £142 a month for sky. 

27 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

You represent everything that's wrong with this forum.

That comment should see you banned for life.

If you're not a taig you represent everything that's wrong with stupid folk being Rangers supporters.

And I don't think anyone can be as stupid as you've demonstrated yourself to be so....

29 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I wouldn't expect too much from them. They've let a guy be moderator who pays £142 a month for sky. 

We've been over this Daniel. It was £124 per month plus a wrestling ppv. 

However your point still stands, even though factually incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Maybe the moderator gets paid that much for moderating he doesn't miss 124 pounds plus a wrestling ppv.

I wasn't involved in that chat so unaware of the ins and outs.

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I was letting him off having to explain his son is gay but seeing as you've brought it up .....

Archived